bros +

"michael stop it!" luke whisper yelled as the older boy pushed him further into the utility closet. "be patient."

"nobody can see us, oh my gosh! move!" michael spat, shutting the door behind him.

he locked it, and turned around,
chest to chest with luke.

"you're really annoying." luke mumbled, and michael smirked, placing his hands on luke's waist.

"baby, we only have 20 minutes." michael said quietly, and pulled down the back of luke's jeans, and pulled himself out of his pants.

"don't call me baby." luke said, and turned around, bending over the small desk in the closet.

"well i'm not gonna call you bro before i'm balls deep in you." michael mumbled.

luke rolled his eyes, but felt them widen as michael pressed his tip to his entrance.

"ready?" michael asked.

"just go," luke sighed, and michael pushed in him, going agonizingly slow. "okay, we have limited time, and you know for a fact i can handle more than this."

michael laughed, pausing for a second.

"why are you so sassy today?"

"just fūck me!"

michael held onto luke's waist, and moved his hips quickly. he looked down, and pushed luke's back, making the younger boy lay his chest against the table.

he watched luke's body move up and down with each of michael's violent thrusts.

luke let out a moan, and michael took his own shirt off quickly. he wadded up his shirt. "you need to stay quiet."

he held his shirt in front of luke's face. "bite.." he said softly and watched as luke bit down on the shirt.

he held luke's arms down beside him, and started moving faster, luke's whines quickening too.

luke dropped his head and michael could tell luke had came by the way his eyes closed and his muscles relaxed.

michael held luke steady as he finished inside of him.

michael pulled both his and luke's pants up before helping luke up, and holding him close.

"i'm sleepy..." luke laughed against michaels shoulder.

"you seem to be in a better mood.." michael laughed, running a hand through luke's hair.

luke laid his head down, and michael rubbed his back.

"wanna come to my apartment tonight?" luke asked softly.

"hell yeah."