be still

Luke frowned as he looked into the mirror. His new panties looked so pretty, but not on him. Michael was waiting in the bedroom for Luke. They had a long day, and a few minutes ago both of them were ready to rip each others clothes off.

Luke hates the way he looks. He hates everything about himself. His chicken legs, and his pudgy tummy made tears fill his eyes. He wanted to surprise Michael, and make the older boy want him, but his self confidence is so low right now.

He threw on Michael's big sweatshirt and let it fall past his bum. He wiped his tears furiously, and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, b- what's wro-"

"Mikey, I don't want to anymore." Luke cried, chewing on the sleeve of the sweatshirt.

Michael stood up, and quickly walked over to Luke. "I'm sorry.." Luke whispered.

"Hey, don't apologize. We don't have to. What happened?" Michael asked, and Luke wiped his eyes again before he pulled up the sweatshirt.

"I bought these so you would think I'm pretty, but I put them on and I just look disgusting." Luke cried. "I hate myself."

"Baby, I think you are beautiful with or without them. You know it breaks my heart to hear you talk about yourself like that." Michael told him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry for ruining everything." Luke said softly.

"No. You did not ruin anything. We don't have to do this tonight. There are so many other nights, but right now I'm gonna hold you and make sure you're okay. I love you so much, Luke. I love you with your clothes off just as much as I love you with your clothes on. You are always so beautiful. So pretty." Michael told him, and Luke shook his head.

Michael held the back of Luke's head, and sat on the bed, holding Luke tight. "Baby, just be still. It's gonna be okay. I promise, one day you're gonna be able to see just how beautiful you are."