twins

@lwq5sos thank you for this idea

"look how precious they are, michael." luke whipsered, admiring their new, infant twins that were laying on the big, king size bed.

"i know.." michael laughed, and hugged luke's waist.

"our little boys.." luke giggled.

they heard little footsteps running in, and they came to a halt.

"hey princess." michael said, and turned around looking at the little girl in the doorway.

she had red, curly hair, and she wore a pink tutu with her converse.

"why do you guys just look at them all of the time?" she asked, and walked over, pushing through their legs so she could stand between her two dads.

"just cause.." luke laughed, and she huffed.

"well, look at me too." she said, and crawled on the bed, laying beside the twin boys.

"i think it's your bedtime, lucy." luke said, and picked her up.

"well then it's their bed time too. they need to go to the nursery." she said, and luke ran his hand down her long hair

"i think their gonna sleep in here with me and your dad, okay? you're a big girl so you get to sleep in your very own room, right?!"

"yeah, i guess." she mumbled.

"alright baby, give us kisses and then go on to bed, okay?"

she nodded, and kissed luke's cheek. she got down and kissed michael's cheek also before leaving the room.

-

lucy walked into the dark room, and turned on the lamp. she ran over to michael's side, and tugged on his arm.

"lucy? what's wrong, baby girl?"

"can i sleep in here too?" she asked, and michael sat up, looking at the clock that read 4:18 a.m.

"why did you wake up?" michael asked.

"i never went to sleep." she said, and michael frowned.

"what's wrong with your room?" he asked, pulling the little girl onto his lap.

"nothing. i just don't like that the whole family is in here and i have to be in there. they get everything. now that they're here, dad doesn't even play princess with me anymore because he always has to make sure they're okay. i think you guys like them more than you like me." she said, and michael frowned, hugging her.

"no, baby. we love all of you just the same, i promise." michael said, and she shook her head.

"nuh uh."

"lucy, no. me and your dad love you so much. so much that you'll never be able to do anything that makes us stop loving you. you're our only girl. you're our little princess, and we could never stop loving you." michael said, and reached over the babies, shaking luke gently until he woke up.

"can i sleep in here too?" lucy asked, and luke smiled.

"of course. come here. i miss my little angel." luke said, and the little girl smiled, crawling over the huge bed to luke's side.

luke held her in his arms, making her smile.

"we love you, sweetheart." michael whispered and pressed a kiss to her head.