annoying

for saftypinmgc <3

-

"luke!"

luke lightly smiled as michael ran into the kitchen.

"hi mikey." luke said, and the older boy hugged luke's waist from behind and leaned down to tuck his head in the blond's neck.

"come love me." michael mumbled, pressing his nose to luke's skin.

"in a way i am. i'm making you food so you don't die." luke said and michael whined.

"come on. mikey needs luke cuddles." he mumbled, laying his head on the younger boys shoulder.

"michael, not right now. dinner will be ready in ten minutes." luke mumbled.

"luke come on." michael whined and luke rolled his eyes a little.

"not right now, michael. after dinner." luke said.

michael groaned, and leaned his body against luke's.

"michael! stop!" luke screamed, and the older boy jumped back. luke flung back from the stove, and looked down at his stomach as he bit his fist.

"luke, what-"

"you pushed me against the hot pan!" luke cried, and michael's eyes widened.

michael looked at luke's lower stomach, and looked at the red, blistering skin.

"baby, i'm sorry-"

"just go." luke muttered

"no, you take an ice pack and go lay down. i'll finish cooking for you. i'm sorry, luke." michael said, and the younger boy left the kitchen.

michael turned off the stove, and fixed luke a bowl of stir fry before fixing one for himself.

"luke?" michael asked, and walked into the living room.

he frowned a little as he looked at luke who was placing a big bandaid over the burn.

"i'm sorry." michael whispered, and sat their food down on the table in front of them.

"you didn't mean to." luke whispered.

"i feel awful though. you asked me to stop and i didn't, but-"

"michael, really, it's okay." luke whispered, crawling on michael's lap.

"you're not mad anymore?" michael asked, running a hand through his adorable boyfriends hair.

"i wasn't really mad. it just hurt, but it's okay now." luke whispered.

"i still feel bad. you know i never wanna hurt you." michael said, tracing his finger lightly over the bandaid.

"i know mikey. i love you." luke whispered, kissing the corner of michael's mouth.

"i love you, lukey." michael whispered, kissing luke's temple as he held him tight.