submission

@lwq5sos thank you for the request (:

-

luke awkwardly smiled as he walked through the crowded party.

"mmm, daddy.." he heard someone say, and squeeze his arm as he walked through.

he rolled his eyes a little at all of the drunk people surrounding him.

"dance with me luke!" he heard, and felt a girl tug on his arm.

he turned and sighed. he didn't really want to dance with her that much. he wanted to find michael and dance with him.

luke followed the pretty girl into the crowd, and looked around at what other guys were doing. he wasn't really used to dancing like this with a girl.

he pulled her hips back, grinding into her bum as she moved to the music. he looked to his right and mirrored a guy close to him so he could act like he knew what he was doing.

he threw his drink back, downing the alcohol in the cup.

he just wanted to go home.

-

"hey, are you alright?" michael asked, looking over at luke who was pissed drunk.

luke was leaning against the window of the car as a sober michael drove him back to their house.

"yeah i guess.." luke mumbled, and michael reached over, taking lukes hand.

they were more than friends, but they had a pretty open relationship until they could figure out what they really want.

"what do you mean you guess? tell me what's going on?" michael said softly, turning down the radio.

luke rolled his eyes a little, and slung his head over to look at michael.

"i just don't want to be daddy luke. everyone thinks i am because i have a beard and stuff, but that doesn't mean i have to, right?"

"elaborate. i don't quite understand." michael said quietly.

"no. i never tell you because i'm afraid you'll think i'm weird." luke whined.

"baby, come on. i won't think you're weird-"

"it's that! i like being called baby a lot, and i love to be cuddled, and i want to be submissive. i don't like having to feel so dominant all of the time because i'm a guy. i wanna feel little." luke said, and leaned onto the middle compartment.

"there's nothing wrong with that, luke. i think that's adorable. tell me about it. what's some stuff you like?" michael asked.

"i wanna lay on your chest, and i want you to- to kiss my head, and- i want you to punish me when i haven't been a good boy.." luke said, and looked up, leaning closer to michael, and laughing a little.

"oh gosh, you're so drunk." michael laughed, and shook his head.

"yeah, so what?" luke giggled.

"tell me in the morning."

-

luke felt himself stirring around before his mind finally woke up.

he laid still against the pillow as he felt his hangover taking over.

luke's peace was interrupted when he realized just what he said last night. he didn't forget like he hoped he would.

he remembered everything.

he jumped out of bed, and ran down the hallway, feeling completely embarrassed.

"michael! whatever i said last night wasn't true. i was just drunk, and i- i'm- that's not me. i was just drunk, okay?" luke said, and michael smirked, his face still pressed against the mattress since he was just waking up.

"tell that to your panties, sweetheart." michael said, making luke blush ashe looked down, realizing he didn't have any pants on.

his face turned pink as he glanced up.

"get over here, baby."

luke smiled and ran over to michael's bed, crawling in beside him.

he cuddled into michael's chest, feeling safe when michael pressed his lips to his head.