prom

@mellovesmichaelc thanks so much for the request !!!

when I tag somebody for their request, it never hyperlinks it or whatever and it's really annoying hahah 

-

"Mikey come on..." Luke laughed, dragging Michael up the stairs of the convention center where prom was being held. "...it's gonna be fun!"

"We should totally just go home and watch movies." Michael said, making Luke playfully roll his eyes. "Luke, lets just go. We can have a lot of fun at home."

Luke turned around, and pressed his chest to Michael's. he leaned into Michael's ear, and whispered, "But you love me, so you're gonna have fun here, right?"

Michael nodded, and Luke smirked, his stubble running against Michael's smooth face.

"That's what I thought." Luke whispered, squeezing Michael's hand.

They walked into the building, and Luke smiled as Michael kissed his cheek.

Luke pulled Michael out to the middle of the floor as soon as he heard the beginning of their favorite song: 'Keep the Car Running' by the goo goo dolls

"Aw, how romantic." Michael said as Luke wrapped his arms around Michael's neck, laying his head on Michael's shoulder.

Luke smiled as Michael held him close, not caring about the looks they got.

"You look so beautiful tonight. I know I've already told you that, but you just look amazing." Michael whispered, making Luke blush. They've been together for a year, but Luke still gets butterflies every time Michael says something like that.

"I love you more than anything in the world, you know?" Michael said, making Luke blush even harder.

"I love you, too," Luke laughed. He wanted to kiss Michael, but he liked to leave that for when nobody was around. He didn't like people to see them kiss. It's not that he was ashamed; it's just that he thinks it's more intimate if it stays between them.

"Um, Michael?" Luke asked, and looked up.

"Yeah? Is everything okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." Luke whispered, and Michael smiled a little.

"Hey, we don't have to go. I was just kidding about not having fun earlier. We can stay if you want to." Michael said, and Luke shook his head.

"No, Michael. Let's get out of here." Luke said softer, and the look in his eyes told Michael exactly what he wants.

"Are you serious?" Michael asked, and Luke smiled, nodding.

Michael grabbed the younger boys hand, and started quickly walking towards the door.

"Where do you wanna go, baby? Your parents are home, mine are gone, but I'll go anywhere with you. Baby, I'll get a hotel room if that's what you want. One of those really fancy ones." Michael said as they ran back to the car.

"Just your house. Please." Luke whispered as Michael opened the car door for Luke.

Michael ran to his side, and quickly got in.

Luke smiled when he saw Michael's leg shaking. He knew that the older boy was nervous, and he was too, but he didn't wanna show it just yet. He wanted to have fun with it.

While Michael drove, Luke scooted closer to Michael's ear.

"Guess what..." Luke whispered, placing his hand on Michael's thigh.

"What?" Michael asked, looking over at Luke for a spilt second.

"What if I told you...." Luke whispered, getting even closer, his lips almost pressed to Michael's ear. "....I've already prepped and everything, and Im still wearing a plug. As soon as we get home, I'm ready."

Michael's breath hitched in his throat, and he pressed the gas a little harder.

Luke started kissing down Michael's neck as they pulled into the neighborhood.

"I love you, Luke Hemmings." Michael whispered, crookedly parking the car, but he didn't care. He just wanted to get inside.

Both of the boys got out as fast as they could, and ran towards the door.

"Mikey, hurry!" Luke laughed, holding onto Michael's arm as he fumbled with the keys.

As soon as they were both in, and the front door was locked again, Luke's back was pressed up against the wall.

They couldn't disconnect their lips, even as they stumbled up the stairs to Michael's room.

They both worked on the buttons of each others shirts as they made their way down the hallway.

Michael picked Luke up, and laid him down on the bed as he kissed down his neck.

"Hey... wait a second," Luke whispered, so Michael laid down beside him.

"We don't have to-"

"No, I really want to. I just want to let you know that I've ever been this close with anyone before, and you mean so much to me. I'm so in love with you." Luke whispered.

Michael smiled, and kissed Luke's forehead.

"I'm in love with you, too. So in love." Michael whispered, running his hand through Luke's hair.

"Make love to me, Michael Clifford." Luke whispered, making the both of them smile.

"Oh my gosh I love you."