geek

@geewaylikadapeepee thank you for this request !!!

-

Michael smiled as he saw Luke walk into the class room. He was so precious and so sweet.

"Luke!" Michael called, and the blonde boy looked up and blushed a little.

He didn't like sitting with Michael in this class because his friends were intimidating.

"You look so pretty today, did you know that?" Michael asked, holding both of Luke's hands in his. Michael sat down as the blond blushed again. He looked up at Luke who was standing above him.

Luke shook his head, and Michael squeezed his hands.

"Well you look absolutely beautiful." Luke looked down at his black jeans and blue sweater vest and smiled so big that it made Michael smile too.

"Thank you, Michael." Luke said softly, biting his lip to hide his smile. He's never been called beautiful before, and every time Michael said it, it just got better.

-

Luke lightly smiled as he saw Michael sitting with all of his friends. They were all on the football team, and Luke wasn't comfortable enough to try and sit with Michael on that side of the cafeteria, so he just stayed to his empty, two person table.

He would never say it out loud, but having the captain of the football team tell him he's beautiful every day really made him feel special. It made him feel like he was worth something to more than just the schools test score records.

"Hey, cutie. How did you do on your AP calculus test? Michael asked, surprising Luke by wrapping his arms around his shoulders from behind.

"I got a 100." Luke said, and Michaels eyes widened as he sat at the seat across from Luke.

"What the hell?! You were so worried that you weren't going to do good!" Michael said, and Luke smiled, resting his chin in his hand.

"Do you have football practice tonight?" Luke asked, pushing his glasses up.

"No I do not. Why?" Michael asked, and Luke could feel Michael's leg brush against his.

"Because my mom and dad went out of town for a concert this weekend. They're not gonna be back for a few days and-"

"What do you have in mind, little innocent Luke?" Michael asked, smirking.

"What? I just wanna cuddle." Luke laughed, and Michael smiled.

"I would love that." Michael said softly.

"You'll spend the night? I've never had anybody over before." Luke said, and there's no way Michael could say no to the look on his face.

"Of course I will." Michael said, and Luke couldn't stop smiling.