little little +

*little smut as requested by like 2948299492942 people lol

-

luke's eyes widened when he felt michael's lips on his neck, and his hands squeezing his bum.

they have been together for quite a while, but michael has never touched luke like this before.

"daddy, what are you doin?" luke asked softly, genuinely confused.

"i want you, baby.." michael whispered, his forehead against luke's.

"well, i'm right here." luke said, and shrugged.

"no, baby, i- listen, daddy wants to make you feel good, okay?"

"but i'm already good."

he groaned and laid back on the bed, laughing a little at luke's innocence.

"what?" luke giggled, laying beside michael.

"daddy's gonna make you cum okay?" michael said, and luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"i'm already right here. where else do i have to go?" luke asked.

michael smiled, and rolled over on top of him, kissing his nose.

"just let daddy take care of you for a second. tell me to stop if you don't want to anymore, okay?" michael said, and luke looked up.

"what are you gonna do?" luke asked.

"i'm just gonna take care of your princess parts, okay?" michael said, and luke gasped, realizing michael has never seen him naked.

"but- but-"

"what's wrong?" michael asked, holding luke's hand.

"i'm really little.." luke whispered, and blushed. it took michael a second to realize what he was talking about.

luke was insecure about his size.

"hey, that's okay. that just means it will feel even better." michael said, and luke nodded, letting michael unbutton his leotard.

he pulled back his small panties, and smiled. luke was little, and pink, and every strand of hair was gone making him look so delicate and soft.

michael pressed a kiss to luke's hipbone, and the blonde boy blushed.

"you are so beautiful." michael whispered.

luke let out a little whimper, so michael looked up at him.

"what's wrong?" michael asked.

"i just feel funny." luke said, and michael looked down, seeing luke's little prick semi-hard.

"want daddy to help?" michael asked, realizing this was probably the first time in 19 years that luke felt this way.

luke nodded, and already fisted the sheets.

michael leaned down, and wrapped his mouth around luke's entire length, including his balls. the blond whined loudly, arching his back.

"d-daddy.." he whimpered.

michael looked up at him through his lashes, and noticed how luke already looked so fucked out.

michael pulled off, and luke whined, squirming around on the bed.

michael rolled luke on his side, and laid beside him, snuggling into his bare bum. he unbuttoned his own pants, and freed his length, grinding against luke.

luke's whines were silenced when michael's finger entered his mouth.  he sucked like he already knew exactly what to do.

"make me feel good again.." luke said once michael pulled his finger out.

"patience, baby.." michael whispered.

he slowly slid his finger into luke, making the smaller boy arch again.

luke let out high pitched sounds that sounded almost like giggles mixed with moans. he was in pure bliss.

michael continued to finger luke as he reached over to the table to grab lube. he poured it out on himself, making sure to get enough so he wouldn't hurt luke.

"want something bigger?" michael asked.

"y-yes!" luke squealed.

michael pushed luke's leotard up further, and kicked off his jeans before pushing into luke.

"oh!" luke gasped, holding onto michael's arm.

"feel good?" michael asked.

"yes, daddy!" luke whined.

michael sped up his movements, luke's whines encouraging him.

"i- i- daddy i feel you right here.." luke moaned, dragging michael's hand to his lower stomach.

"you do?" michael asked in a sweet voice, and luke nodded.

michael rolled over on his back, and kept luke on top of him as he thrusted up quicker.

luke threw his head back and yelled as he let out little spurts of cum. michael kept thrusting, making luke cry out in pleasure as the older boy released inside of him.

"good boy.." michael whispered, laying luke back down on his side, but staying inside of him.

"i feel so full.." luke mumbled sleepily.

michael reached down into a black bag, and pulled out something he bought just for luke.

he brought the plug over, and pushed it in as soon as he pulled out. it had a fluffy pink tail on the end, perfect for his kitten.

"i love you baby.." michael whispered, and luke lightly smiled.

"i love you."