drunk

Luke helped Michael into the passenger seat of his car. The older boy was hammered and Luke just needed to get him home.

"You're taking care of me." Michael giggled as Luke stepped into the drivers seat.

"Yeah." Luke laughed a little, and pulled out onto the street, beginning the drive home.

"You're so g-good.." Michael hiccuped, and held onto Luke's free arm.

Luke smiled a little, and looked down at Michael.

"Hey, I need to tell you something.." Michael said, and his voice got quieter as he got more and more tired.

"I'm listening." Luke said softly.

"I love you." Michael mumbled, and laid on Luke's arm.

"I love you too, Michael." Luke mumbled

"No, I mean it. I love you. Every night, I hold my stuffed lion but I pretend it's you. I just love you a lot." Michael slurred.

"I love you, Michael. Tell me you love me tomorrow, okay?" Luke said softly.

"I'm not gonna remember tomorrow. I'm so drunk." Michael laughed, and Luke pulled into the driveway of their house.

He turned off the car, and pulled out a sharpie from the middle compartment.

"Give me your hand." Luke said, and Michael unhesitatingly gave Luke his hand.

Luke began writing on Michael's hand while the older boy just admired Luke's face.

"I'm gonna marry you some day."

"Do it." Luke laughed, and smiled at Michael.

"What did you write on me? My eyes are all blurry." Michael said, and Luke smiled brightly.

"Don't worry about it."

-

Michael groaned as he got out of bed. It was already past noon and he was so hung over.

He walked to the bathroom, and pulled out his toothbrush, hating the taste of alcohol lingering in his mouth.

As he brushed his teeth he noticed he was in Luke's sweater. He smiled a little, knowing Luke was the one who brought him home, and must've put him in it.

He looked down as he dried off his mouth and saw something written on his said.

'Tell me you're in love with me. I love you just as much -Lukey'

Michael ran from his bathroom and down the stairs.

"Luke!" Michael yelled, running into the living room.

Luke looked up with a look of worry on his face. He didn't know why Michael was yelling.

"Michael, what's wrong?" Luke asked, standing up.

Michael ran over and kissed Luke's lips, tackling him onto the couch behind them.

Luke's legs wrapped around Michael's waist, and the older boy held onto Luke's face.

Luke smiled, breaking their kiss completely.

"You love me." Michael whispered.

"I love you.." Luke giggled, biting his lip a little bit.

"I can't even tell you how long I've wanted this. I'm so in love with you." Michael laughed, unable to contain the smile on his face.

"Kiss me again." Luke said, and Michael did as he was told.

Their lips moved in perfect sync as Luke's hand traveled up Michael's shirt.

Michael disconnected their lips as he smiled once again.

"Baby..." he whispered, making Luke smile brightly.

Michael pressed his forehead to Luke's, their noses bumping as they smiled against each other's lips.

"Tell me I'm yours, Michael." Luke whispered.

"You're mine, and mine only."

muke one shots: vol. 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara