babysitter

for XCalumtheCatX <3

-

"alright, luke. michael is gonna stay here and watch you. feel free to be as awful as you want because moms paying him." jack said, picking up his car keys as he nudged michael's arm.

"i'm sixteen. i don't need a-"

"yes you do. you act like you're four and you don't know how to cook." jack said as he walked out of the door.

"i don't need a babysitter." luke said, crossing his arms.

"listen, just think of me as a really cool guy who's being paid to hang out with you." michael said, leaning back on the couch.

"that makes me feel worse." luke whined.

"fine. just go up to your room." michael laughed.

"but if you're getting paid, you have to pay attention to me." luke said, and smiled as he laid his chin on michael's shoulder.

"luke.." michael sighed

"c'mon let's play mario kart!" luke said, shaking michael's arm.

"go upstairs, luke. i might be up there in a few minutes." michael told him, and luke sighed.

"well, okay." luke said, and stood up.

michael laughed as luke ran up the stairs.

michael laid back on the couch and grabbed the tv remote before he heard a loud thud.

"luke?" michael asked, and stood up.

michael walked over to the stairs and saw luke sitting at the top of the stairs holding his leg as tears welled up in his eyes.

"luke, what did you do?" michael asked, walking up the stairs.

"i hit my knee on the corner of the wall." luke whimpered, a little tear falling from his eye.

"jack told me you would probably hurt yourself somehow." michael sighed, sitting beside luke.

he looked over and saw tears falling from luke's blue eyes.

"luke, no don't cry.." michael said, turning the younger boy towards him.

"let me see." michael said, moving luke's hands away from his knee.

michael could see that a bruise was definitely going to form.

michael's eyes softened as he heard luke cry. he didn't like hearing him cry. 

"luke, baby, don't cry.." michael whispered before he pressed a kiss to luke's knee "...see? it's all better now."

luke wiped his eyes, and the older boy smiled a little bit.

michael wiped every last tear that fell from luke's eyes.

his thumb ran under luke's eyes. and the younger boy looked up, smiling a little bit.

michael lightly smiled, his hand still on luke's cheek.

he leaned forward, and stopped before he kissed luke's lips as if he were asking if it's okay or not.

"do it." luke whispered, and michael leaned towards him, kissing his lips.

luke's arms wrapped around michael's neck as he scooted closer, sitting on the older boys lap.

michael held onto luke's waist, and pulled luke as close as possible as the kisses started getting stronger.

michael smiled into the kiss a little, making luke smile too.

"we so can not tell your brother this." michael said, making luke laugh a little bit.

"i won't say anything if you won't."