just sleep

michael sighed as he looked in the mirror.

just by looking at him, you could see how exhausted he was.

after shows, interviews, photo shoots, and no sleep in two days, he was ready to pass out.

"mikey, you're home!" luke called, running into their bedroom. he hugged michael tightly, missing the feeling of michael holding him.

"yeah," michael whispered, melting into luke's touch.

"can we do something today? i haven't seen you in 12 hours and i miss you like crazy." luke said, and michael thought luke's clinginess was adorable.

"of course. what do you want to do?" michael said, wanting to make luke happy more than he wanted to crawl in bed and catch up on his missed sleep.

luke finally looked up at michael
and he could tell just how tired michael was. he had dark circles under his eyes, and he looked ready to fall asleep for three days.

"um, can we just lay down and cuddle, and maybe take a nap?" luke asked, and michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"are you tired?" michael asked.

"'m really sleepy." luke said, but he wasn't tired at all. he just knows that if he said he wasn't tired, michael would insist they do something else just to make luke happy.

he wants michael to sleep.

"perfect because i am too." michael laughed, and they both stripped down to just their boxers before michael crawled under the thin blankets.

luke turned the tv on, turned the fan on, and turned out the lights.

he smiled when seeing michael's eyes already closing.

"baby.." michael whispered as luke crawled in beside him.

luke laid down beside michael, and they snuggled close to each other. their legs tangled together, but michael didn't hold luke.

when they cuddle close, luke always complains that it gets too hot, and michael always complains that his arms fall asleep, so instead they just lay close, feeling safe beside each other.

"i know you're not actually tired, luke. thank you for doing this. i appreciate you more than anything in the world, and i hope you know that." michael whispered, and luke smiled a little bit.

"just go to sleep, mikey." luke whispered back.

"i love you."

"kisses." luke said, and michael leaned forward, kissing the blond's lips.

"i love you, michael."