get me home +

"Michael, we swore we'd never do this. It's so tacky..." Luke whispered as Michael pushed him into the small closet. The older boy locked the door, and pushed Luke's stomach onto the wall.

"Tell me you don't want this and we won't." Michael laughed.

"I want it..." Luke sighed.

They were at a party that one of their old friends was throwing. There were drugs and alcohol every where. Nobody was sober except for Luke and Michael who were too horny to stop and get a drink. Everyone was making out with strangers, and Michael and Luke having sex in a closet wasn't nearly the weirdest thing happening here.

Michael stripped Luke down completely, but the older boy kept his clothes on. Michael pressed his crotch to Luke's naked bum, grinding on him to the beat of the song.

Luke's front was pressed to the wall, and his hands were pinned up above his head.

Michael unzipped his pants, and pulled down his boxers. He took the packet of lube from his pocket, and spread it over his fingers. He knew he was gonna get Luke to give in, so he came prepared. He fingered Luke quickly, too busy spreading the rest on himself to pay attention to Luke's reaction.

He lifted Luke off of the ground, and lowered him until he was completely filled. He leaned back against the wall, and bounced up and down, causing Luke to cry out.

Luke's back was pressed to Michael's chest. His head was thrown back on the older boys shoulder. Michael held him under his knees and quickly bounced him.

"Mik-"

"I love you." Michael whispered, turning Luke around, pinning his back to the wall.

Michael kissed Luke's lips, letting the blonde boy moan into his mouth.

"Mikey, I'm- I...."

"Come on, baby." Michael whispered, picking up his pace.

Luke threw his head back and cried out as he reached his high. Michael kissed the blondes neck as he released inside of Luke.

"M-Michael, let's go home. Please..." Luke whimpered.

He looked up and smiled at Luke knowing the younger boy wasn't done just yet.