slip

"michael, i'm tired, but i can't sleep.." luke mumbled, his head leaned back against the seat of the car.

they had a few hours to drive to another hotel. ashton and calum were in the front, and they took the back.

"come here.." he whispered, and luke scooted over, tucking himself under michael's arm.

michael looked down at luke, and watched as he blue eyes closed a little. michael knee the only way to get luke to sleep is for him to slip into his headspace.

"you're so pretty, baby.." michael said in a gentle voice, and luke shook his head, looking up.

"stop. ashton and calum don't know. i don't want to slip into that." luke whispered.

"but you're so sleepy, right baby?" michael asked, and luke nodded, looking up through his eyelashes.

michael watched as luke bit on the top of his thumb. he could tell luke was falling into his headspace.

"are you ready for night night?" michael asked, and he could tell luke was trying to stay up.

"blankie.." he whispered, and michael smiled, pulling over a blue blanket. he covered luke's small body, and held him tighter.

"you look like an angel.." michael told him, making him smile again as he closed his eyes. "...such a pretty little baby."

"daddy.." luke mumbled against michael's shoulder. he sucked on his thumb, and michael pulled the blanket up so ashton and calum wouldn't see since luke hadn't told them yet.

"go to sleep, baby. i've got you, okay?"

luke let his body relax, and he started drifting off to sleep as he felt his boyfriends hand run through his hair.

"love.." luke mumbled sleepily.

"i love you, sweetheart."

-

i'm sorry for not being really active lately. school is really stressing me out tbh. i'm gonna try getting out some more requests from when i previously asked, but if there are anymore, feel free to leave them. it might take me a while, idk, but i'll try my best.

my fall break is coming up in a couple of days so hopefully i can write more then

<3