my human

for StaceyStonier

-

Michael whined as he tossed and turned in the bed. Luke wasn't beside him, but he wanted to hold him so bad.

"Luke?!" Michael yelled.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Luke asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"No. Come here." Michael said, and Luke walked over to him.

Michael reached out for a hug, and Luke leaned down, hugging Michael tightly.

After a while, Luke patted Michael's back, and said, "Alright Michael I can't stand here forever. You've gotta let go."

"I don't want to." Michael told him, still holding on.

"I've got stuff that I need to do today-"

"Not anymore," Michael told him, pulling him down onto the bed with him.

Michael rolled on to Luke's body, laying his head on the younger boys shoulder.

"Mikey, cmon, I need to get up."

"No. You're my human and you have to lay here and help me get better." Michael said, making Luke smile a little bit.

"Michael-"

"You have to." Michael said, tangling his fingers with Luke's.

Luke smiled at Michael, and tangled his legs with his. He had things he needed to do today, but Michael is so much more important than all of them.

"Baby, I looooooove you." Michael said softly, sounding like he was drifting to sleep.

"I love you, Mikey."