spider

for Perfect_Disaster1712 <3

-

luke stood in the bathroom, and picked up his razor. he leaned towards the mirror and started shaving, cleaning up the area below his ear at the back of his jaw.

he hummed a song by 'catfish and the bottlemen' as he stretched his neck up, carefully grazing the soft skin with the razor.

he gasped, and yanked the razor down when he saw a spider crawl from behind the mirror.

he mumbled a few choice words as he backed up, and grabbed a towel to press to the skin that was cut by his erratic movements.

"michael!" luke screamed. he could feel his skin crawl as the slightly-larger-than-normal spider crawled around the mirror.

he could hear michael walking up the stairs, but it wasn't fast enough for his liking.

"mikey!" luke yelled, stomping his feet.

"what?!" michael asked as he entered the bathroom.

luke pointed at the spider, and michael sighed, picking it up with toilet paper, and flushing it as the younger boy stood quite a distance away.

"you're such a- what happened to your neck?" michael asked, and luke sighed.

"i got scared, and it crawled out when i was shaving so i accidentally cut my jaw." luke said softly.

"poor baby." michael laughed, and picked luke up, setting him on the bathroom counter.

"let me see." michael said, pulling the rag away from luke's cut. "it's not that bad."

michael pulled antibacterial medicine out of the cabinet and luke shook his head quickly.

"don't be a baby, luke."

"you always call me baby. i can be whatever i want." luke argued.

michael laughed, and shook his head, putting the medicine on luke's cut despite his arguing. he put a bandaid over it, and luke pouted, crossing his arms.

"oh stop that." michael said, and helped luke off of the counter.

luke nudged michael's arm as they walked into the bedroom, ready for bed at this point.

"love you. thanks for saving my life from the bug." luke told him.

"love you more, wimp."