tom holland fluff

pairing: tom holland x reader

warnings: nope

word count: 403

a/n: requested by a lovely person :) this is just short and sweet

request: 'write some soft tom holland fluff' I hope this is good for ya!

you and tom have known each other for so long, you feel like you've known each other for your entire lives.

but as soon as you got married, which was a year ago, you had been thinking about having a child together. you haven't had the chance to bring this up to tom, because he had been filming for infinity war, you hadn't had a face to face conversation with him for a couple months, and it had been getting to you.

but today was the day, today he came home from filming, and it would be a few weeks until he had to leave again. 

he had updated you every chance he had. non stop texting, non stop snapchats from him.

just took off, see you in four hours sweet!

asgfhh I miss you so much

yayaya we landed!!!!

hey I am at by the baggage claim!

AH I SEE YOU!

he runs towards you, picks you up and spins you around. when he sets you down he peppers your face with kisses, going nuts, he is so happy to see him again, as are you.

the whole car ride home he never let go of your hand, he kept telling you stories of how it was confusing having two Peters, two toms, and three Chris'.

but you just couldn't get the picture of tom being a dad out of your head, him chasing after a little one running around your house, holding them when they cry, just all in all being the best dad.

'darling, is something wrong?' he turns to face you, 'no, I was just thinking about how you would be an amazing father.' you said with a smile, it took tom a few moments to process what you just said, his face was a mixture of emotions, but once he grasped what you just said, his face was an endless smile.

'I want to have a baby tom.' you said through a half smile while looking at his dark brown beautiful eyes, 'a baby?' he asked, still shocked.

'yeah, I want to have a baby. I think we are ready, I think we can do it. and I think you will be the best father in the history of fathers.' your hand is now cupping his jaw, and he is wearing the biggest smile you have ever seen on him.

'and you will be the best mum ever.'

aye sorry this was kinda short, I just got this idea and went with it. I hope you liked it!