p.p blurb #3

request: Can you do 19&29 with Peter from the fluff/general prompt list? (This is my first time requesting something sorry if it's awkward)

ur all good hun!

19: "(Y/N) no-" "(Y/N) YES."

29: "you're so whipped"

you were at your friends house, MJ, for a party her brother was having. you weren't really that much of a party person, but you heard that Spiderman was going to be there, so you showed up.

you and MJ were that great of friends, but you were close enough. "so when is Spiderman gonna get here?" you asked, "you have had way too much to drink dude." she added, causing you to take another drink of whatever was in your cup.

you headed over to the mini bar set up off of the kitchen, "y/n no-" you cut them off, "Y/N YES!" you shouted back at them, you turned your head to see Peter Parker and ned Leeds, the kids from history class.

"you, you're Peter Parker. and you're ned, ned..ned uhh" your brain was too far gone to remember his last name, "Leeds." MJ said, coming up from behind you. she put her hand on your shoulder, and slowly tried to take the drink out of your hand.

"lets get you upstairs huh?" she says, "loki dokie." you respond, waddling behind her.

Peter kept staring at you, his pupils dilated, his heart racing. "dude, you're so whipped."