hand prints - c.h smut

triggers: unprotected sex, oral, curse words I guess
word count: 2k
this is also a baseball au, which i have done before

calum liked rough sex. and he liked it to be very loud. he wanted to know what he was making you feel, and you wanted him to know that only he could make you feel like this.

and to you- this wasn't even that big of a deal. its just bruises, they'll go away soon enough. hickeys always do, and so will these.

you rolled over, opening your eyes to see Calum's concerned face. "good morning." you say, your mouth dry and your voice low. he huffs, pulling you a little closer, but you wince at an all to familiar pain.

he rolls out out bed and walks to the bathroom, "cal, whats wrong?" you say, trying t be tender to your bruises. "I hurt you." he stated, no emotion in his voice.

he slips on underwear and walks back over to you, he pulls down the sheet covering your bare chest, and he sees two, purple and blue landmarks underneath your breasts, he frowned at them.

you took his hands, and intertwined your fingers with his, "cal, dont worry about it. they'll go away." he rolled off of you and threw you one of his t shirts and went down stairs to make his special breakfast before his game that day.

you put on some boy shorts and followed him, "calum, please dont be upset! you didnt hurt me at all." he turned around to face you, "but I did y/n! I hurt you really bad, I dont think I could ever have sex with you again.." he said, turning his back towards you.

you hopped on to the counter and ran your hands through your hair, "you cannot be serious cal." he shook his bottle and poured more protein powder in it, "I am. if I do that to you, then who knows what I will leave next."

"so hickeys are okay, but hand prints aren't?" calum nodded and turned back to his eggs, you sighed, and went back upstairs to shower and change before you left for Calum's game that day. "okay, fine."

you knew this day would be long. watching calum play, always got you hot. it even gets other wives hot, I mean. the way the sweat just makes his skin look so beautiful, the veins on his arms pop out perfectly, and his thighs look heavenly in those tight baseball pants, you ache just thinking about him.

"cal, can you get me a towel please?" you shouted, and you heard his heavy foot steps come into the bathroom. he opened the shower door, and handed you the towel, but he saw his marks once again, and he turned away and went back downstairs.

you balled up the towel and screamed into it, and went into your bedroom to change. you slipped on a gray bra-latte, with matching panties, "dont wear anything see through. I dont want people thinking your husband beats you."

you stride over towards him, and take his jaw in your hand. "calum, I dont think I can make myself any clearer, you did not hurt me." you stared into his eyes, but he turned back to what he was focused on prior.

"you just, you dont see It from my perspective y/n. you cant understand." you shook your headband walked back to your closet, when an idea popped into your head. you slipped on a white summer dress, and sandals, a look that was one of Calum's favorites on you, and you went to your lingerie drawer.

you started throwing them in the bedroom, first a pink one, with roses on them, cal got you that set for valentines day. then, a black pair with two little white bows on them, one of his favorites. you saved the best for last to throw out, the blue one with his team logo on it, with his number and name on it also.

that one, you threw specifically on the bed for him to see. "what are you doing?" he asked, with the blue set in his hand, "well, if we aren't having sex anymore, I won't need these. or these." you walked over to the bedside table and pulled out a silk blindfold, silk ties, and a collar.