tom holland blurb #11

request: 34 and 3 for tom? I love your blog omg

thank you sweetheart!

3: leave me alone
34: i dont deserve to be loved

you were sitting in the holland living rom, all of the boys watching the lion king, laughing and crying. but you, you couldn't focus. you didn't see how tom could love a person like you.

you looked over, and saw tom, sam, harry and paddy all enjoying the movie. why would they want to hang out with me? I'm the worst. you thought to yourself.

you got up and walked to the bathroom, rather fast. you couldn't stand it. being in a room with yourself. tom noticed, and went after you.

'y/n, darling, whats wrong?' he was standing at his bedroom door, where he saw you run. 'leave me alone.' he giggled the doorknob, but you had locked it.

'open the door love.' you couldn't resist it. no matter how much you fought it, tom would always bring out the best in you. 'now, tell me whats wrong.' he walked in and leaned up against the closed door.

you hugged his middle, tight. 'i don't deserve to be loved.' you sobbed into his chest. he kissed your head, and wrapped his arms around you.

'nonesense. you deserve love, and so much more. and you know me, i only speak the truth y/n y/l/n.' you smiled a little bit, 'i love you thomas.'

'i love you, so fucking much y/n.'