Shawn mendes blurb #5

anon said: 

Can I have Shawn teacher AU, where reader is a single mom of a 8 year old boy who got into a fight and she has to go to school to have a meeting with the teacher about her son behavior. But she goes in frustrated because her son said he was being picked on and they hit him first so it was self defense. But Mr. Mendes still gave him detention for hitting back. And make it like fluffy, flirty and teasing.

I love this ?????

you gripped the steering wheel tight, you gritted your teeth so hard your jaw was beginning to throb. you didnt raise your child to act like this, and it just had to happen on his first day of second grade.

"hi, I am y/n y/l/n and I got called in for my son, Jackson y/l/n." you told the lady at the front office, "yes, he is in the nurses office. just down the hall, you won't miss it." she instructs, and you smile and Strut down the hall.

you walk in, and see two boys, you identify the one with a black eye and a dirty shirt to be yours. you walk over and you hear another parent scoff at you, but you brush it off. being a single mom, you could say that you were used to it.

"jack, why would you do this?" you knelt in front of him, but he didnt want to talk. he just shook his head. this has happened to him before, thats why you wanted to move him to this new private school. where hopefully he could get a fresh start, but now, you weren't sure of that.

"um, can I have you guys step out here for a second?" his teacher asks, you never wanted to admit it, but you did have a slight crush on his teacher, mr. mendes.

"so here is what happened. Joshua and a couple of his friends, were picking on Jackson, and Jackson tried to defend himself verbally, but then they didnt like that, so Joshua started to hit him and Joshua fought back." you couldnt help but let a little smile of pride crawl on your face. he fought back. that is what you taught him. you told your son to stand up for himself and what he believes in. to never ever back down.

"do you think this is funny?" josh's mom asked, almost in tears. "no ma'am, not at all. I am just proud of my son, for standing up to himself, and having some self respect."

"um, anyways, I assigned both Joshua and Jackson detention. Jackson for early morning for the rest of the week, and Joshua for after school, the rest of the week. hopefully that will resolve the issues. if this does happen again, they might be expelled." he explained, but you couldnt help but notice his tattoo on his hand, or the way his chest expanded when he took a deep breath.

"if it were fine, I would like to speak with each of you and your child alone a separate if that is okay. um, miss y/l/n can we go in first?" you nodded, walking into the nurses office.

he looked so good when he walked. the way his back looked through the dress shirt he was wearing, was so sexy. how could you be attracted to just his back?

"a-am I in tr-trouble?" jack asked, through tears. he was so sweet, he never intentionally wanted to hurt anybody. he was just so mad that he couldnt handle it. "no buddy, you aren't. but because you did hit him back, you are going to be in before school detention until Friday." his teacher explained, and he took a sigh of relief and nodded.

"but I need you to tell me what Joshua said. can you do that?" he asked, and jack again, nodded. "h-he made f-fun of me because I didn't have a d-dad like h-he did. and he said that I was weird because I dont like the cr-ust one my sam-wiches." jack explained, and your heart broke. you never wanted this to happen. no parent wants there kids to get hurt.

Shawn gave you a sympathetic look, but it didnt help. he stood up and walked over to Joshua, while you sat down next to jack. "hey slugger, im proud of you." he looked up at you, with his eyebrows furrowed together. "why? I hit him?"

"im proud, because you stood up for yourself. you had courage, and you had pride. when he didnt. im very proud of you." he smiled, "what does slugger mean?" you laugh, "I will tell you later."

Shawn asks you to step outside once more, and you noticed that the other parents were there, so they must have left. "so, I think we have everything resolved. thank you for taking time out of your day to come down here, im sorry this happened." he explained, and you heard the school bell ring.

"its really no problem, mr. mendes" you said, and his eyes lit up at the use of his name in your voice. "please, call me Shawn." "okay, Shawn. this may be, totally un professional- well I know it is but, would you like to go on a date, sometime this weekend?"

he smiled, "im glad you asked. yes, I would love to go on a date with you." you felt your cheeks heat up, "great, I will call you later."