calum hood blurb #5

anon said: calum x colorguard!reader. cal would go to one of your football games and is immensely proud of you while watching you preform during halftime. later that night showing you how much he loved seeing you do what you love the most.

yessssssss omgggggg (also lets pretend this is a college!au cause I feel weird writing about someone who is in their twenties dating a high schooler cu it be illegal)

so he would get the best seat that he could, and he made a shirt that read "my girlfriend is on color guard" and he wore it PROUDLY. he would be yelling at the top of his lungs, "YES BABY! GET IT!" and shit like that.

he would also drag the guys along, cause he knew it made you comfortable that people you knew were in the crowd.
he would take so many videos. I mean, it was mainly you and duke on his insta story. not that the fans minded tho, they loved you
and calum thought that it was easy twirling those flags around.
he was proven wrong.
cause I know, ive tried to do it, and it is not easy.
so he just started praising you more for it. like he would do arm wrestles with you, and kinda not try, cause he knew that he was stronger than you. (obviously) but you were gaining muscles n stuff
but after every game, he would just tell you how good you did on that one twirl, or how good you looked in that suit, and stuff like that.
he would not stop talking about it for hours cause he was just so freaking proud of you. and he would low-key get turned on when you did certain twirls n stuff, cause you have to be some-what flexible for that. and he would be like, "do you think you bend like that, for me?" or something like that and instantly wet.
honestly
he loves to see you in the Leo-tard stuff more than lingerie. cause yeah, you look sexy in anything, but he thinks those outfits look great, and show off your curves more than anything.
and dont even get me started on how much he praises you in bed tho