thor x dora milaje reader

a/n: I got this idea while watching infinity war

warnings: nONE JUST FLUFF

word count: 494

pairing: Thor x dora milaje!reader

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!

you hadn't heard from thor in a very long time, nobody had. but of course, nobody heard of wakanda until a few years ago. to the outside world, you were just a small third world country, but only if they knew the riches of your people..

when thanos came to destroy half of the universe, you knew that wakanda would do everything in their power to help. the dora milaje, were the first to sign up.

when you became apart of the dora milaje, you were so happy. finally, an army of powerful women. and you got to be apart of it.

you stood in the field of wakanda, alien dogs fighting to get through the wall, the only thing protecting them at this point. they were fighting to get through, 'they are killing themselves.' okoye whispered to T'challa.

'yibambe!' tchalla yelled, the Jabari tribe yelled back, 'yibambe!' he yelled once again, wakanda repeated it, 'yibambe!' we all yelled at once, 'wakanda, forever!'

when he shouted that, you all started running towards the aliens. one by one they attacked, everyone put their best efforts into fighting, for you, it was a breeze.

everyone hears a loud radio sound, you could recognize it anywhere. you turned your head, thor. he had arrived, to help stop thanos. he also had two other, creatures with him.

'captain! I see you have got my beard!' he said, motioning to his beard, 'I see you got my haircut.' Steve said, pointing to his short hair cut. 'these are my fiends, tree and rabbit.' he pointed to groot and rocket, 'I, am, groot!'

Steve looked confused, 'I am Steve rogers.' 'can we stop talking and get to fighting? geez!'

you knew this wasnt theist time to find thor, so you just continued fighting, stabbing, and killing, until it was all over.

you looked around you, it was a massacre. a few of the dora milaje were gone, a few of wakanda and the Jabari tribe were gone too. but you needed to find thor.

'thor? thor!' you searched endlessly, you couldnt find him. all the worst thought started coming to your mind, until you heard a voice come from behind you. 'did you really think, I would leave without telling you hello?' you turned around laughing, 'that isnt how the saying goes, dork.'

you two hugged, it was wonderful, 'you cut your hair? why is your right eye, a different color than your left?' 'and you, are still as beautiful as the day I met you. and even better, a fierce, warrior, who is fighting for her people.'

your hand wen to cup his jaw, 'I love it when you talk dirty to me.' he let out a deep laugh, 'oh, I have much to tell you my love, but first, I need to get one thing out of the way.' before you could say anymore, he put his lips against yours.

'ugh, I missed you, thor.' 'as did i.'