thunderstorms - p.p

hey if yall like peter parker, i have two peter parker books, the ten times peter almost found out y/n was a stark and instagram ok thats all

one of the many things peter loved about ou, was that thunderstorms didnt scare you. you loved them. in fact, they helped you sleep.

but Peter, he wasnt to fond of them. for multiple reasons, he couldnt go out and be spider-man, the water made his webs slippery, and the thunder made him jump. 

you were sitting at your desk in front of your window, watching the rain slide down your window. you opened it slightly so you could smell it, it was so relaxing. you closed your eyes and let it all take over. 

you were snapped out of your trance when you heard someone slip on the fire escape outside your window. "shit!" he yelled, you moved books off of your desk, knowing it was Peter. you opened the window and let the boy in the red suit crawl through. 

"are you okay p?" you ask through a laugh, he is laying on the floor, trying to catch his breath. "just, fine y/n. im doing just fine." he responds, pretty breathless. you walk across the hall to give him a towel, "you still have those sweats and t shirt I gave you?"

you walk over to the closet and pull out a pair of sweatpants and an old t shirt Peter gave you a few months ago. he slipped out of his spider suit and changed into his clothes,"you know Peter, you gotta start wearing clothes underneath that suit." 

"but y/n its uncomfortable!" you rolled your eyes and went to wipe off theater from your desk. "I dont get how you dont hate these things y/n." you sat down in your chair and spun around, "hate what?" 

"thunderstorms." he stated, you tended to forget he didnt like theses things. with him being spider-man and all, you assumed he was tougher than he looked. "they're, I dont know. there is just something about them that I like. I like the sound, I like the smell, and I like the thought that something in the atmosphere is causing the lightning. its exciting." 

he looks at you, in complete awe. he doesn't really understand it, but he found it fascinating. 

thunder clapped loudly, making him jump on the bed. he was holding his knees up to his chest, and he focused on his breathing. you crawled over to him, taking his hand in yours, intertwining fingers and giving him kisses on his hand. 

"youre okay, y/n will protect you." he smiled, and rested his head on your shoulder. "can you sing to me?" "you know I dont like my voice p." he looks up at you with soft eyes, "well, I do. so please sing to me?"

you sighed, and agreed. you started to sing stay, by the vamps. he closed his eyes and focused on your voice. he drifted off to sleep, you texted may and told her where he was so she wouldnt get worried. 

you went back to the bed, and took Peter in your arms. you could stay like this forever. 

yo, yo yo yo, the vamps followed me on twitter and I legit cried adffj