5sos/tom holland blurb

anon said: Alright alright hear me out with this genius idea. An imagine where the reader is a member of 5sos' sister and shes dating a cast member of the mcu Bam I'd read that shit I really like 5sos and marvel I guess this is a request??!

you and tom were dating for a few months up until this point. you wanted him to meet your brothers band, 5 seconds of summer.

'what if they make fun of me? or hate me!' he was a nervous wreck. 'darling, nobody could hate you. they will love you, and if they happen to say something about your height..I will defend you.' you grabbed his free hand and kissed his knuckles.

'why would they make fun of my height?' you looked over at him, 'they are all either six foot or above.but don't worry, you will get used to it.' his eyes widened, 'I see you didnt get their genes.'

you text Michael telling him that you guys are almost to his flat. 'don't be nervous baby. they are just big teddy bears really.' you walk up to his door, and he opens it. 'y/n! agh its been a while!' he pulls you in to a big bear hug and lifts you off the ground, 'you must be the boyfriend!' tom looked terrified, 'relax mate, im not gonna hurt you.' they both shook hands, and you walked in so tom could meet the rest of the boys.

'tom, this is Luke, Ashton, and calum. guys, this is tom.' you introduced with pride. they all shook hands, tom looked like a marshmallow compared to them.

they all got along great, tom felt really comfortable around them too. when tom walked off to answer a call, they started taking about him, 'dude, he is really short.' calum said, 'hey, don't be rude!' 'sorry y/n, he just is!' that left you burning.

when tom got back, you were ready to go. 'well, this has bee fun but I am tired. are you ready to go home?' he looked at you surprised, you had only been There about an hour. 'uh, well if you are ready then I am.'

you all said your good byes and left, 'are you okay love? you seem..shaken.' you sighed, 'they said some stuff back there that I didnt like, and I put them in their place. thats all.' he smiled and kissed your cheek, 'best girlfriend ever.'