harry holland blurb #14

anon: okay okay so you're pregnant with harry's baby but you two split and you didn't tell him about it one day you run into harry with a little baby on your hip

so harry, woule be so scared. he would want to go up and say hi to you, but he would be scared because what if, the kid with curly ginger hair just happens to be his? so he made it to where you "bumped" into you.

and you awkwardly stared st each other, his eyes darted from you, to the little boy that you were holding.

"hi, harry." you said, so quiet he could barely hear you. "hi hawey!" the little boy blurted out, and you couldnt help but smile at the actions.

you invited him to sit down, and he just felt so awkward. "is he uh.." "yes, i only slept with one curly haired ginger."

"his name is Declan." harry smiled, he was the one who brought that name up, that one time you discussed kids.

"i wish you would have told me. i would have helped out, with anything you needed me too." he explained, and you just tried your best not to focus on the past.

"well uh. if you want to, be there. im not gonna turn you down. i would love for you to be in his life. he needs you, he needs a dad." harry felt so good about that. he always knew he wanted to be a father, definitely not this early in life, but he is going to deal with the cards he is dealt.