tom holland #15

request: 138/145/147 with tom please? :)

138: are you cold?
145: go back to bed
147: i can take care of myself just fine

being friends with benefits, is complicated.

tom didn't tell you that he had a date tonight, but you however, had plans of your own. you knew who his date was, and you didn't like her. she didn't like you either.

but it isn't like you two are in a relationship. you two weren't in love, you were just. friends with benefits nothing more, nothing less. just two friends fucking.

tom brought his date back, and this is where your plan started. you fixed our hair, straightened it, put your makeup on, and wore nothing but red lingerie underneath your silk robe. you put on silver heels, you wanted to make tom bow down before you.

'tom, I'm going out.' you said, you turned to look at him and his jaw was dropped.'are you cold? y/n its in the 50′s out there.'  'hi, I'm y/n.and no, tom. I'm not cold.' you introduced yourself to his date, 'uhh, you know what tom. i actually need to get back to my cat.' she said, as she walked out of the apartment.

'go back to bed y/n. not tonight.' he said, turning into the kitchen. 'are you sure? you don't need me to take care of anything?' he looked up at you, his cheeks painted red.

'no, i can take care of myself just fine.' you sighed, untying your robe and walking back into your bedroom. 'okay, i am going to change. you're right, its cold outside.'