black swan ❁ Chris Evans

anon said: (Chris anon) can i request a headcanon/blurb (whichever is easier) for him please! his s/o is a dancer and he loves to watch her but after watching a certain dance it turns him on and gets a little smutty? sorry if this is too specific or detailed

a/n: I know nothing about dance so sorry in advance if I get some things wrong!

when you got married to chris, your career was just getting started. you met while he was on set for captain America the winter soldier, you were across the street, dancing in a tiny little studio four days a week.

he went to every show he could, and every one he was at, you could always spot him. he always sat in the middle of the fourth row.

so when you were cast as lead in black swan, this was your moment. before you were just back ground dancers, but this time, front and center. of course you were nervous, but more excited.

chris was a little sad, because his schedule for lobby hero would have conflicted. but he some how made it work, to where he got to see you preform.

but he certainly wasnt prepared fr this. he was captivated, the whole time. he hadn't seen you move like that before, the way your body twirled around, how every leap you did you landed perfectly, it made chris get hard. quick.

when intermission came, he had to text you of course.

Chris ❤️: baby you did so good, but your making me get hard.. -sent 6:03 pm

oh did I now? -sent 6:05 pm

Chris ❤️all I can think about is having you over my knee baby girl -sent 6:08 pm

well you are gonna have to control yourself. I go back on in 15 -sent 6:10 pm

Chris ❤️: cant wait -sent 6:11 pm

you splashed some water on your face, to calm down down, you fixed your makeup and went back on stage. you knew that this dance coming up, was the sexiest one out of all of them, it would definitely give chris a hard time.

your leotard showed off your body, making your curves obvious, pushing your breasts up a little more. you saw chris, he winked at you, you had to keep your composer but you couldnt help but smirk.

once the play was over, you went on stage, and took a bow. when you walked off, you walked with a little pep in your step, excited for whats to come.

you were one of the last people to finish cleaning up. when you heard two knocks on the door, you knew who it was. 'its open!' you shouted, when chris opened the door, holding a bouquet of pink and white roses.

'this is for you, the sexiest woman out there.' you blushed, holding the bouquet of roses, 'thank you sweetheart.' you leaned up to kiss him, he grabbed ahold of your hips and set you onto of the counter.

'mmm, the things you do to me.' he said, he kissed your neck, and up to your jaw. he looked deep into your eyes, 'lets go home, shall we?' but you couldnt help but laugh, 'dont try and dirty talk with that thing on your face.'

'I cant wait to shave it.'