tom holland blurb #10

request: 154 and 184 with Tom. Please reader and him are just friends or something like that I'm craving this

154: theres only one bed
184: can i touch you?

im gonna go in a smutty direction with this ;)))

'oh shit, theres only one bed.' tom slurred, he was half drunk, and so were you. you both looked at each other, but shrugged it off.

he set his bags down, and started to change his clothes, you did the same. you turned around, to see tom staring at you. he was shirtless, in his boxers, you were in your bra and underwear.

he had seen you in a bikini before, so it wasn't any different. was it? you had grown more confident in your body, but you did feel a little exposed. you threw on a sweater and some shorts and played in bed.

he laid next to you, and smiled to himself. he was trying his best to think about anything but kissing and making love to you. but he just coulndt help it, you noticed his dorky grin on his face, 'can i help you with something?' you said with a laugh.

he grabbed your hand under the sheets and put it over his erection. 'wo-woah.' you somehow got out, 'this is what you do to me princess, can i touch you?' you softly moaned at the thought, 'yes.'

almost immediately his hand went to your heat. rubbing you slowly through your shorts, 'I'm gonna make you scream my name princess.' he said as he climbed on top of you, 'yes, please do.'