soft & seductive ~ CEO!Calum smut

she was always on his mind. morning, day, and night, he was always thinking of her. her smile, her eyes, the way every word rolled off of her tongue like honey, he was obsessed with his wife. thats why he married her.

but today, as he sat behind his mahogany desk. thinking about her, a moaning mess underneath him. he was thinking of how good she tasted, and how bad he wanted her.

calum
be ready for me princess x

he texted her, meaning that he was on his way home. he left work early, not caring if he didnt get anything else done, he needed y/n badly. he got into his black range rover suv and raced home.

y/n knew what he meant, she stopped folding laundry and ran upstairs to her closet. she picked out a red lingerie set, black pumps and a silk lacy robe. she had one in almost every color.

she knew she wouldnt have time to fix her hair, so she put it up in a high pony tail and fixed a little makeup that was smudged. she finished and twirled around in the mirror. she felt pretty damn confident.

she walked back down stairs, only to hear the door slamming shut. she continued walking, to meet his gaze. "welcome home." she spoke, her voice so soft and seductive.

he threw his jacket off, and met her within three strides. one hand went to meet her jaw and the other went to meet her thigh. "I missed you baby so much." he kissed up her neck, he untied the silk robe, and let it fall to the ground.

Calums finger ghosted over the palace between her legs, and she gasped, he smirked, knowing exactly what he was doing to her.

"come on love, lets go to the bedroom." he whispered, and took her hand and guided her upstairs, into the bedroom. she was anxious, she never knew what he was going to do. somedays he could come home so calm and that night fuck her brains out, or somedays all he wanted to do was have his head between your thighs all evening.

he took off his shoes, pants and shirt, leaving him in only his underwear. his erection was fighting to get out of its closeted prison. she stepped closer to him, palming him, rubbing it slightly. he moaned out, sure, he could take care of it himself. but nobody could ever do it like y/n.

she stepped out of her heels and he picked her up, as if she weighed nothing. he placed her on the bed, and got in between her legs. he kissed her clothed kingdom, and kissed a trail up her chest.

"im about to make you feel so good princess." he kissed her lips, hooked his fingers on her red panties, and slid them down her legs. he licked up her sex, and sucked on her folds.

she moaned, every time they had sex she experienced something new. calums tongue was like magic, preforming spells on her. he sucked on her clit and circled it with his tongue.

he added a finger inside of her, her thighs started to shake, she was fixing to explode before him. he held her thighs apart, soaking up all of her juices. as she came, profanities and his name was all to be heard through out the house.

he left a hickey on both of her inner thighs, and came above her, leaving a string of saliva still attached to her. he kissed her lips, his tongue immediately taking over hers, she pulled down his calvin Kleins and went to pump his length.

he moaned out, sitting up-right, she continued to jerk him off, rubbing pre-come on him. he took her hand off, "I wanna save it for you baby girl." she hummed, knowing exactly what he meant.

he placed himself at her entrance, waiting a second, letting her adjust to him. "oh-oh my god cal." he thrusted, in and out. he leaned down over her, placing kisses on her hot neck, he held her hand, lacing their fingers together, something they hadn't done.

he picked up his pace, "fuck y/n." he breathily moaned out, he bit her neck, also something new. he knew that she was getting close, her breaths became shorter and she started getting louder and louder.

"dont hold it back princess." he spoke, and almost exactly, she let go. screaming out his hame, and seconds later he came, screaming hers. he raised up, both a panting, sticky mess. 

he laid beside her, giving her kisses all over, "that was..wow." was all she could say. he smiled, knowing that she was well pleased. "wanna take a shower?" he asked, she ran a hand through his hair, "fuck yes."

797