i really like you, like, alot. {peter parker}

a/n: this is a quick lil blurb cause im bored and yeah
paring: peter parker x fem!reader
triggers: a tiny bit of sadness at the end

ok. todays the day. yep. im gonna do it yoday. peter thought to himself as he was walking down the halls of midtown. today, he was going to tell his crush, y/n, he liked her.

they had two classes together, and he made sure he sat directly behind her every-time. because of this, ned began to feel a little forgotten. but once he understood what was going on, he got the full picture.

"there she is." ned spoke to peter, he saw y/n putting her things away in her locker. "today is the day ned." ned gasped, "wait-seriously? ou are actually gonna do it today? cause you said that last week" peter rolled his eyes.

y/n started to grab her history book and notebook and a few pencils. she felt a tap on the shoulder and suddenly turned around, "sorry, didnt mean to scare you. you uh, dropped these." she smiled, as he handed her blue and black earbuds back to her. "thanks peter, see ya in class!" she said happily as she waked off to her class.

"she knows my name." he muttered to himself. "well yeah dude, i wouldnt be so shocked. you sit behind her every class you have with her. stalker"  "hey, you call it stalking, i call it admiring from afar."

peter hadnt seen her since geometry class, right before lunch. peter sat down in their usual spot, waiting for his best friend.

thats when he spotted you. sitting alone at a table, headphones in, sketch pad out, doodling something random. his heart grew at the sight. how could he be so in love with someone, whom he barely knows?

"she wore that shirt two days ago. she wears it alot. it must be her favorite." peter muttered, resting his head on his hand, talking to his bet friend. "no, the supernatural sweater is her favorite. remember? she said she would wear t all the time if she could." ned replied, munching on his fries.

"you guys are such freaks." MJ said from down the table, causing ned and peter to give her a look of shock. she just rolled her eyes.

"you haven't told her you liked her yet dude. you're running out of hours." peter huffed and slurped his capri sun. "yeah, i know."

the 4 pm bell rang, signaling the end of school. the halls flooded with students as peter tried to find y/n. he heard her laugh, as she was walking outside the school, on her usual route.

peter ran to his alley, to change into his spider suit, and began his usual routine of patrolling queens.

the sun was setting, he knew that he had to get home soon, he didnt want aunt may to be worried. but he took another way, he swung by, literally, y/n's apartment building to see how she was doing.

he sat down on the edge of the building across from hers, trying his best to stay hidden from her. she was sitting on the fore escape, doodling in her sketch pad, just like earlier.

she picked up her head, she looked yo her right and saw him. spiderman, staring at her. she waved, awkwardly, and smiled softly, and spiderman did the same. she motioned with her hand to come over, which he did.

"hi." she stated, "h-hi, im spiderman." he introduced himself, sitting on the fire escape ledge, across from her. "im y/n."

"thats a pretty name." he responded, she looked down smiling, nodding her head.

the silence was interrupted by y/n's parents yelling at each other, cursing and fighting. i had no clue, peter thought. she let a tear slip, but quickly wiped it away.

"hey, dont cry." he scooted over towards her, closing the window to block some of the sound out. "im sorry. you probably have other things to do." she said, "no, i dont. actually."

the two talked for hours, about space to marshmallows. everything.

"if you dont mind me asking, who are you?" peter gulped, he knew this would come up. "well, you know who i am. weve met many times. today, even."

she started naming the people who it might be, everyone wrong. peter got toted and fed up, "i never do this. so you cannot tell anyone."

"but before i show you, i want you to know that i really like you. like, alot." he pulled off his mask, revealing a cute little grin. "peter?" she said, happily.

"yeah. its me." "woah, spiderman has a crush on me. cool." his cheeks went tomato red, loosing his balance a little bit. "really?" peter asked, "yeah. im glad you told me. because, ive had a crush on spiderman for a while now."