tom holland blurb #20

anon: Just give me the absolute most hard core daddy!dom Tom Holland thing you can think of

this is playing with fire. also im going to do this with mob!tom cause it kind goes along with it...

tom always wore his heart on his sleeve. everyone could tell his emotion, happy, angry, depressed, hell, even a blind man could tell. but tom was so oblivious to it.

tom had a kinky side to him, there were times when it would come out, but that was only if you were being bratty, and today is one of those days. he hadn't being paying that much attention to you, he was so busy with work, new leads, business shit. you two hadn't been that intimate in a while. and it was starting to get to you.

tonight, tom was invited to a benefit. and he could bring a guest, so he chose you. "darling, are you ready?" he asked, walking into your bathroom, fixing his tie.

his jaw dropped when he saw you, you were wearing silver heels, with a pale pink, silk nightie, that barely covered up anything. "are you wearing that?" he asks, his voice dark, "yep" you say, popping the 'p' at the end.

"but I bought you that dress to wear tonight." he said, pointing to an absolutely gorgeous Versace red dress. but you had other pans, "I didnt like it. I wanted to wear this one."  you made eye contact with him in the mirror, he played with the straps of the dress, you both knew he could rip it off with out hesitation.

"but love, it was made specifically for you. nobody else." you sighed and shrugged your shoulders, you walked towards your makeup, slightly bending over and deciding which lipstick to wear.

you made sure to bend over, so that tom could notice that you were wearing absolutely nothing underneath. his breath hitched, he clenched his jaw and tightened his eyes shut.

"fuck it." he muttered, he grabbed you by the arm and pushed you against the wall of your closet. he had a firm grip on you, he turned you both around so you were facing the side of your closet that was a mirror.

"your'e gonna watch me fuck the daylight out of you." you practically moaned at the thought. he ripped your nightie in half, "but sir, that was my favorite one." you protested, "no sir, tonight, you call me daddy."

you bit your lip, you could feel wetness grow in between your legs. he pushed you down onto the floor, as he began to undress himself. "turn around." he demanded, you got on your hands and knees, and he slammed into you without warning.

he kept at a pace, within almost no time you came, but he kept going, you moaned out toms name, and he stopped, "what didi tell you to call me?" he whispered in your ear, "im sorry, daddy. it won't happen again."

he shook his head, "no, this deserves punishment." he gave you a harsh slap to your bum, which made you bite your lip.he gave you one more, before sinking into you again.

he started at a slow pace, but his hand gripped a fistful of your hair, making you wince a little. "darling, I said to watch me fuck you. and you aren't watching." he pulled your head up to see your self in the mirror. the position you were in was un-godly.

he flipped you over, and slammed into your entrance, groaning at how tight you were. his thumb rubbed your clit, harshly, his hand then went to he started to pick up pace, and every time you closed your eyes, he tugged on your hair a little bit tighter. you could feel your limbs begin to crumble underneath you, your moans got louder, and his thrusts became deeper and harder. just as you were about to come, he stopped.

you whined, wanting much more than what he gave you. he stood up, offering a hand down to you, "stand up y/n." you grabbed his hand, and he pulled you up.  you made eye contact for a few seconds, and you could swear, that it was almost like the first time you saw him. you still got the same feeling in your stomach.

"go put on the dress, and put these on along with it." he handed you a pair of vibrating panties, he put on his briefs and dress pants, "come on love, we dont want to be late." he gave your butt a little slap before walking out of the closet.

you were going to be ruined tonight.