thor blurb

anon said: 15 with thor? This how you request with the prompt right? Thankies!!

yep!

triggers: very drunk reader and very considerate thor

15: 'shouldn't you be with him/her?'

when you were invited to one of tony's parties, at first. you declined the offer, but then you decided to go. because 1: you had just broken up with your boyfriend, and needed something to get him off of your mind. 2: you needed and excuse to wear that cocktail dress, and 3: because thor would be there. thor was the main reason.

but you knew Jason (the name just came to me) would be there. so, you just decided to show off, cause why not?

you showed up, scanning the room for Jason, and of course. flirting with another woman, only a couple days after you broke up. 'y/n, let him be.' you said to yourself, trying your absolute best to not wig out.

you sat down at the bar, scrolling through your phone, when you felt a very warm presence sit next to you. 'lady y/n, shouldn't you be with him?' you lean your head back and take in the shot of vodka. 'no, we broke up.' you looked over at him, your eyes meeting his beautiful ones.

'im sorry to hear that.' he says, you taking three more shots. 'nooo, its fine. between me and you, I never liked him.' he sits up straight, 'it was one of those-things where you just kinda....fall out of love.'

he had an ah-ha moment. you started to stand up and scoot off the bar stool, you started to fall but thor caught you. 'you should be more careful y/n. you can get very hurt.'

you stumbled around, 'im fine thor.' you grabbed your drink on the bar, and chugged the rest of it. thor tried to stop you but you just held up your hand and finished it.

thor was following you around the party, making sure you weren't getting into any trouble or falling down. you sound yourself grinding against sam, and thor didn't like it one bit. he couldnt stand the sight of you doing that to someone other than him.

'quit staring. everyone can see.' Natasha said, thor looked down at her, 'im not staring at her.' 'yes you are.' 'no, I am not. I am simply, admiring her.' nat rolled her eyes, 'yeah, ok big boy. keep telling yourself that.'

after the party was over, everyone left. thor was waling around, looking for you. he found you laying on the couch, completely knocked out. he picked you up and took you to his bedroom.

he took your shoes off and set you in his bed, 'hmm thor I want you to fuck me.' you sighed, now you were very drunk. 'as much as I would enjoy that lady y/n, I am not going to take advantage of you.'

within seconds you were snoring.