calum blurb #16

anon said: because you changed the name I feel like I have to send in a new blurb. Reader getting annoyed that Cal is not proposing so she does it herself and it leads to some pretty nice 'playing' in the bedroom

omg I feel this

three years. three years, thats how long you have been dating Calum. and you knew that he was the man you wanted to marry, and have your kids with. but, you would have thought you would have had step one done by now.

but, he hadn't proposed. he hadn't even drop hints, sure you guys talked about marriage, but it was never a serious thought on Calum's mind. so, you decided, fuck it. women can propose too.

you had been looking at wedding rings on Pinterest, and you fell in love with a maroon wedding band, and you went to several shops around the city, but you finally found it. and in your favor, it wasnt that expensive.

you had the whole thing planned out, calum would come home, you would have a nice dinner outside, and you would propose to him under the stars. sure, it was cliche, but you didnt care.

he walked in the house, and his presence just made everything better. "hey babe, how did everything go?" he shrugged his shoulders, "eh, it was okay. didnt really make any progress,"

"well im sorry, but I figured we could have dinner tonight outside, is that okay?" he nodded and kissed you on the cheek, "that sounds perfect." you hummed and wrapped your arms around his middle, "k, give me about 20 minutes."

he kissed the top of your head and ran up stairs. you pulled out the box from your pocket, and stared at the ring. you knew that it would look gorgeous on him, it was perfect for him.

-

"oh my god y/n, I think that was the best dinner ive eaten since I moved out of my parents place." he leaned back and closed his eyes, resting his hand on his stomach. "thank ya sweet." you picked up his plate and walked back inside.

"c'mere" he stuck his hand out to you, silently asking for you to sit on his lap. you figured, that this was the best time to propose.

"cal, ive been thinking." "oh no." he playfully said, and you lightly hit him on his chest, "im sorry babe, continue."

"well, I just know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. every time I look at you, I cant help but think that it would be great to be married to you. to have kids with you. and you, calum hood, are the best thing that has ever happened to me, so," you pulled the box out of your pants pocket, "wanna get married?"

he couldnt believe it. but he also could, because you were the type of girl to do this."yes. a million times yes." you sighed of relief and happiness. you slid the ring on his finger, and kissed him sweetly.

he picked you up, and walked you both through the house. "that was supposed to be my job, ya know. proposing." he laughed, "well, women can propose too." he set you down on themed, and walked over to his dresser, "well. I was gonna wait til our anniversary, but- I was going to propose y/n."

he opened the box, and you saw-probably the biggest diamond you have seen in person. "so, since I said yes, do you wanna get married?" "yes. a million times yes."

he slid the ring on your finger, and he kissed it. "cant wait to wife you up." his remark made you giggle, he laid you back and kissed a trail down your clothed chest.

"may I take these off?" "please, mister hood." he hooked two fingers in your leggings, "anything for you, mrs. hood." he kissed your clothed pussy, and put two hands up your shirt, "mmm, im gonna make you feel so good y/n. cant wait to do this for forever."