holland boys preference

first kiss, tom, the twins, and haz

tom:

he knew within the first couple of dates, he loved you. but he didnt want to push you into anything, but when he was driving you home, back to your apartment from your sixth date, tom was counting, he knew that he wanted to kiss you.

he walked you up the stairs, and to your door, like a true gentleman. he was prepping himself the whole way up, mentally giving himself a pep talk, like the soft boi he is.

'y/n, can I kiss you?' he blurted out, you smiled, 'its about time you did.' you grabbed his jaw and pulled him close, putting his lips against your own, he smiled the whole time.

Harrison:

he would be so shy!! he would imagine different scenarios too, like where this would take place, how he would ask, if he would ask. it was so cute honestly.

he definitely didnt have it planned like this, but it was at a party, a very big one. you were following him around like a puppy, you didnt know anybody else there, but he was glad you did.

so when you two were finally alone, well, kinda, it was in this hallway, and haz had you against a wall, not forcefully, you both made eye contact, he looked at your lips, and pressed them lightly against yours, and wOW it was great.

'you dont know how long ive waited to do that.' 'im glad you did.'

harry:

you two had been dating for a while, you had known each other for what felt like your whole lives. when prom came around, the two of you decided to go, since it would be your last before you graduated. you weren't one for big parties, but sam wanted to go. so you went.

Nikki was taking pictures of all four of you, sam and his girlfriend, and you and harry. harry hadn't noticed your lips before like this, of course he noticed them, but this was different.

when you arrived, you stayed next to the wall, he tried to drag you onto the dance floor but it didnt really work. 'harry! you know I dont dance.' 'kiss me then.' your eyes went wide, 'what?'

'if you dont want to dance, then kiss me.' you pulled him towards you, and wrapped your hands around his neck, and kissed him softly.

sam:

he was such a dork around you. he was always trying to impress you, but failing epically. everyone knew he had a crush on you. he talked about you all the time.
when you, the twins, and a couple other friends went to a bowling alley, (do they have those in the u.k??) he was telling himself that tonight was the night. that today, he was going to do one of two things, kiss you, or tell you he likes you.

when you got up to go order food, he went with you. the line was pretty long, he thought it was the perfect time. he looked back, and harry gave him a thumbs up.

'so, uh, y/n. you look really pretty today.' he said, you turned around to face him, 'thank you. you are quite handsome yourself' before you turned around, he grabbed your face and kissed you.

'I like you, by the way.' 'I noticed.'