tom holland blurb #7

'tom! im home!' you walked into your house and took off your shoes from work, the house was very quiet, it felt odd.

you walked upstairs into your bedroom and changed into comfy clothes, where is he? you made your way down the hall to hear quiet whispers, you stood outside the door, listening tom talk to your three month old baby girl.

'so this is the story, of how me and mummy met. it was a classic hall mark movie. she worked at the Starbucks near the set of avengers infinity war, and I went there every day, just to see her face. and one day, I got the courage to ask her on a date. I did, can you believe it?

I was very nervous, she was very beautiful. she wore a yellow sweater, with ripped jeans, handsome sandals. her nails were painted pink, her skin was beautiful, so soft. we went to a cafe in the park, had coffee, and talked.

it was one of, the best nights of my life. we walked around, it was a very cool night, but not too cool. and when it was time to take her home, I got very sad, because I didnt want it to end. so I gave her my number, and we said our goodbyes.

a couple weeks passed, but I hadn't forgotten the girl in the yellow sweater. she finally left me a voicemail, and we went out again. and again, and again, and again. you get it.

so finally, we had been dating for a year and a half. she is now working as a baker, is that what they are called? I forget. but anyways, I had been carrying around this little velvet box, with a ring in it, and I had been waiting for the right moment. but it never came.

as time went on, she still didnt know. then we went back home to London, and I had told your uncles, granny and pappy about it, and they helped us out. we went to this park, it has all kinds of plants in it, your mummy is quite fond of flowers, and that stuff.

and I made this speech, about how much I love her, about how much she means to me, and I tell her that every day, and I got on one knee, and I pulled out the box and asked her to marry me. she said yes, obviously.

and then, in late summer, we got married in the evening, outside, and she looked like a queen. not a princess, a queen. her dress was so elegant, hugged her in all the right ways, her hair was so beautiful. she was breathtaking.

we got married. I was so happy, I didnt stop smiling, and we went on this week long trip, to a private island in Hawaii, and it was so beautiful, but she was prettier.

about four or five months went by, and mummy found out, that she was pregnant. with you Nikki Mae holland, and our lives changed for the better. and when you came along, the first few hours were pretty scary, I won't lie, you weren't breathing properly, but then the doctors fixed you up, and you were all better. the first time I held you, I knew what true love was. I knew what happiness felt like. I swore to protect you. and I will.

and now you are home. healthy, and a little messy, and I love you more than you will ever know. now, I think mummy is home, lets go see her, shall we?'

you were leaning against the wall, with tears in your eyes. smiling from ear to ear, recalling all of the beautiful memories that your mind was filled with, when tom turned the corner, he jumped back a little bit, 'how much of that did you hear?' his face was bright red, wearing a cute smile, 'all of it.'

'well, it was all true.' 'come here, lets go eat dinner. im starving.'