a what now? ● bucky barnes

a/n: this is awful. like seriously.

warnings: awful writing

request: What about a request of bucky being jelaous because lately the reader is using a lot her phone so he thinks she is talking with someone but at the end she confeses that she is using it for a fan account of him because she has a huge crush on him??? I know its a little stupid but i think you can make something great :) :) :)

-being best friends with bucky barnes, most know him as the winter soldier, had its ups and downs. yes, he had some, well. a lot getting used to at this day in age, especially technology wise.

-now that he was free from HYRDRA, he had time. he wanted to get to know himself, and get to know other people. so he decided it was best to start to make friends, and that is exactly what he did.

-you had met bucky through Steve, you worked with s.h.i.e.l.d. , and you were a fan of bucky from the start.

-for years you have tracked, and studied the winter soldiers every move. and now to be bff's with him? mission accomplished (pun intended of course)

-but, there was one minor downfall to your relationship. you had started a fan account. and didn't know.

-you posted updates, candid photos, and just random facts about everyones favorite winter soldier. it was all anonymous, of course, but everyone wanted to know what/how you got this information.

-when you and bucky had first gotten to be good friends, you made plans once a month to watch old movies from the 40′s to make bucky feel comfortable. and to be honest, you loved it.

-but one night, he got pretty annoyed, because you were on your phone the whole time, scrolling through your twitter/instagram feed. so he decided to just rip your phone from out of your hand.

-of course you flipped out, you didn't want him to know about your little fan blog. and you tried everything to get him to give it back to you.

-but the man is over a hundred, he has learned a few tricks. but you were a shield agent and you knew how to drop kick on surprise.

-so you dropped him to the floor and you were straddling him, but not in a sexual was, well maybe??? I don't know...anyways

-'why are you on your phone y/n? something' I need to know about?' he asked you, and man did he know how to get in your head.

-'maybe' and so you managed to get your phone back. but he knew you were hiding something. he was determined to know what that something was.

-'c'mon doll face, I know you are hiding somthin' just tell me!' and you just had to give in. so you finally told him about your fan account.

-'a what now?' you laughed at his confusion, 'a fan account! and no im not proud of it!' but oh you were

-so you then explained to him what it was, but you still had something to hide

-'what else? cmon y/n you cant hide jack shit from me, an you know it' his hands were now on your hips but his face was far from yours

-'I may or may not have a crush on you' you were covering your face with your t-shirt to hide the embarrassment. everyone could tell how you were feeling just by looking at you face

-'you got a what? a crush? you like me y/n?' you nod your head, covering your face with your hands, boy oh boy what this mad doES TO YOU UGH it should be illegal

-he pulled your hands away from your very red face, 'I like you too doll face' and he kisses your lips

-'glad I cleared the air'