tom holland blurb #2

coffeeeaeasthetic request: Please write a Tom Holland blurbs on your first holiday to Australia together. I can't wait to read how you write this 😂😂

so he would have it all planned out. you would go to Sydney, and just walk around, visit little surf shops, and you would convince him to go surfing.

oh boy. it would be the funniest thing. 'which strap goes where again?' 'babe look at this' and he would get you to record him on the waves, and he would wipe out completely.

and when it was your turn, you did a w e s o m e. so when you got back on the beach, 'how'd I do?' you asked with a devilish grin on your face, 'fine' he said, playing with the sand, and you laughed cause he really wanted to be good at surfing, but shockingly, it was the one thing tom holland couldnt do.

so after you did a few more rounds on the waves, tom decided that it was time to go back to the flat you rented out for the holiday. and it was decorated so beautifully, there was surf n' turf on the table, with candles uGH

and that would be kinda the routine for the next few days, you two would try something new, come home, eat amazing food that you know he didnt cook, it would just be so freaking romantic

but one time, he saw a huge spider on the balcony, and he screamed, and you ran out to check on him, and he was on the freaking table like a cat, 'kill it kill it kill it!!' he was screeching, and you were just laughing, 'Thomas it won't hurt you! just kick it off.' and you nudged the spider off of the balcony, and tom looked at you 'we dont have those in the u.k!' you just laughed, 'obviously.'