tom holland blurb #13

request: Heyyy^^ Could you make a blurb thingy with Tom with the prompts 164 and 171

164: stop teasing me so much
171: on your knees

Goddamnit im sweating....but im gonna do this with mob!tom, is that cool?

you loved it when toms dominant side came out. it was rare, but oh was it a treat. he was currently at a very important dinner with his father, and prince harry, the duke of sussex.

you however, could not go. because it was 'a guy thing'. but, you saw this as an opportunity, to tease the hell out of him. and, to make him sorry for leaving you at home.

you sent him a picture, of you standing in the bathroom mirror, in his favorite lingerie set, black pumps, and your silk versace robe he got you for christmas.

y/n: daddy come home to me 🌹

tom: princess, im in a very important meeting. stop teasing

y/n: so? i need you baby

you sent him another picture, of this time you touching yourself.

tom: I'm on my way home

you hummed to yourself, knowing that it would only take five minutes for him to get home. you decided to go wait in his office, and you knew full well that he never liked people in his office without him knowing.

you heard his heavy foot steps coming up the hallway, and you smirked to yourself. tom walked in, and saw you sitting in his office chair, with your legs crossed, your hair perfectly shaping your head, you looked hot.

'y/n, you know i don't like it when people are in here.' you opened  your robe, to reveal that you weren't wearing a bra anymore, 'oops, i forgot.'

within seconds, you were in your shared bedroom, 'on your knees.' he commanded, you did so. he pulled off his tie, his pants and underwear were around his ankles, and he blindfolded you with his tie.

'suck.'