calum blurb #33

cal x black actress!reader

"cal im so sore." you complained as you fell on the couch. "why? we had sex like a week ago?" he barely looked away from the tv, where he was playing Mario kart.

"no its not that. I just started training today." you scratched your hair line, and rested your hands on your stomach. calum was still so interested in his game that he payed little attention to what you were saying. "calum." no answer.

"calum, I love you." "uh-huh." he twiddled his thumbs over the controller, "calum im gonna take off my bra now." that got his attention. "yes?" you rolled your eyes and moved your feet on his lap.

"im sorry, I'll pay attention." he moved so that his head was now on your stomach, your hand combing through his hair. "tell me about who you are playing." you sighed, "well."

"she is an assassin, hit man type person. its in the 70′s so I get to have natural hair, so thats gonna be fun. I never really play characters with my natural hair. anyways, she is told to kill this one guy, but she is having a hard time doing it because its supposed to be her brother that her mom gave up for adoption. its totally new, I dont remember seeing anything like it."

you continue talking, but you dont even notice that calum is asleep. you are a little annoyed, but you cant help it. his soft snores and breaths just make him all that more cute.