God is a woman ~ B.S smut

based off the song, "God is a woman" by ariana grande. hope you enjoy, xoxo ✨

brad was out with the boys, celebrating their new released album. you knew that this would be a long night, so, you had your plans.

you kept teasing him all night. swaying your hips when you walk, even earning a few stares from the other boys.

every now and then, you would sneak your hand up his thigh. rub innocent circles on his inner thighs, you would even palm him at some points.

he had his plans for when you both got home. his plans were that he would totally dominate and punish you. which rarely happened. normally your sex life wasnt kinky. just vanilla.

but you, tonight was your  night. you were in control tonight. and you loved the feeling it gave you. 

brad was wanting to pull it out of you, to see how long you could last. you wanted to go home asap. while you were sitting in the booth, everyone was out on the dance floor, you made up an excuse not or dancing because of your "headache" which wasn't a total lie. you had an ache, only one that brad could fix. 

he was sitting by you, scrolling on twitter, "if you want to go out and dance, do it." you encouraged, but he shook his head. "no, I will stay with you. I wouldn't want someone else coming over here and trying to take whats mine." you smiled and rolled your eyes, but then, and idea popped in your head. one that will hopefully get brad to take you both home. 

you grabbed his hand in yours, first, coming across as just innocent hand holding. but you rolled your dress up, and put his hand next to your hot core. his breath hitched when he felt how soaked you were, "see how wet I am baby?" you whispered in his ear, making sure only he could hear it. 

"only for me, no?" he responded, "yes, only for you. its always for you." you said, he grabbed you by the hand, you reached for your purse, and he dragged you out of the club. he texted Connor and told him they had left, and that you started to feel worse, but in reality, you were over the moon. 

you got in the car, and a few paparazzi tried to follow you, but you and brad were just too quick. he almost got pulled over three times, if you hadn't told him to slow down, it would have been and even longer night for the both of you. 

he finally pulled into the driveway of your house, and pulled you inside. he tried his best to push you against the couch first, but you wanted to make it clear who was in charge. 

you straddled him on the couch, running your hands through his hair. "tonight, im in charge." the words that left your mouth, made brads cock grow harder. you start to grind on him, making him moan out and beg for more. 

"what do you want me to do baby?" the words get caught in his throat, and they only come out as moans. you continued to grind on him, a little harder each time. "tell me Bradley, what do you want me to do to you?" you run your hands through his hair, you took his glasses off and set them on the table next to you. 

"want me to suck you off Bradley?" he nodded his head, "please." he stated, which came out so quiet. you un buttoned his jeans, and pulled them down. you smirked as you saw the tent in his briefs from his hard erection, "did I do that?" you asked, oh so innocently. 

he smiled, and put his hand in your hair, "only you my love." you pulled down his underwear, and started to pump him. the grip on your hair  got a little tighter, he you started to suck on his tip, swirling your tongue around him. taking him in and out of your mouth. 

Bradley was never one tone loud, sure, he moaned and stuff, but tonight, he wasn't afraid to be loud. you started sucking harder, making brad call out your name. you started to go at a faster rate, making his breath get cut in half. 

you pull away from him before he can cum, he whined at the loss of contact, but also the air hitting his wet cock. "what do you want me to do next sweetie?" you asked kissing his lips and pulling away. you un buttoned his shirt, and you started to un sip your dress and let it fall off your body.

he watched in awe as the material slid down, revealing you in just silk panties. he reached out to touch you, he pulled you closer by the hem of your panties, kissing your stomach. he set you down on his lap, "I want you to ride me y/n." you bit your lip with a grin, and if looks could kill, brad would already be in heaven. 

but, he is right now. with you, riding him, on the living room couch. 

you slide onto his cock, causing both of you to moan out. you start to move, you have one hand on brads shoulder and the other gripping your breast. brads middle finger goes to play with your clit, he circles it, and rubs it harshly. 

you can feel yourself get closer and closer, but by this time, you are bouncing on him. brad is watching you, watching your boobs as they bounce up and down, watching your face, your jaw drop as you hit your orgasm, he loved it. he had the best view in the house. 

"brad, I want you to cum inside me." he smirks, and starts fuck you harder. and finally, he comes, and you love the feeling. you get off of him and sit next to him on the couch, "that was.." "fucking amazing." 

you laid there, in comfortable silence, and then brad spoke up. "want me to run your bath?" he asks, caressing your cheek, "that would be nice, but it would be nicer if you would join me." you cooed, and he hummed into a smile, "thats an offer I would never refuse."