romantic getaway 🌺 Sebastian Stan

anon said: Seb Blurb request. Kinda going off the hc you wrote, where the reader takes Seb on a getaway for whatever reason and he's just learned how to use IG stories and he just lowkey documents every thing and he's just like recording you from a far and he flips the camera to himself and just lowly mumbles 'ive never been so in love' and the reader doesn't see it until much later and she then records herself saying to him 'im so in love with you too' and it's just fluff

Seb had been talking about taking you on a vacation for a while. he knew you would love it, and he kinda needed it, after filming about four movies at at time. you both needed a break, from the world.

'do you wanna go...to the Bahamas? or Oahu? orrr we could go to bora bora!' he was just like a giddy little kid, waiting for Christmas Day. you had agreed to go, as long as seb picks the spot.

'seba, i told you. you pick the spot, and we will go.' you kissed his cheek, and smiled. he pulled out his phone and started typing.

'hey, I have decided on a place.' you licked your spoon free of ice cream and looked at him with interest, 'where?' he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your stomach, 'how, would you like, to spend a few days with me, on a private island, in Fiji.'

your jaw practically hit the floor, 'youre kidding me, right? a private island! seb thats amazing!' you hugged him tightly, and he ran around in circles, taking a video for his instagram story.

when you were packing, seb kept following you around taking videos of you, 'guys..guess where im taking y/n.' you would open your mouth, 'no! don't tell them!'

when the plane arrived, you were stunned at how beautiful everything was. how colorful it all was, when you turned to look at seb, he was video taping you, it 'do you like it?' 'I love it.'

'seb, that is where we are staying?' you said, he looked back at you and nodded, with a grin on his face.

seb fell asleep before you did. so you got out your phone and started scrolling, to help you fall asleep. you tapped on Sebastian's icon and watched his stories. you watched the one where you guys had just gotten off the plane, and he was taping your reaction.

you could hear him whisper, 'I love you.' which you didnt hear in real time. it made your heart skip a beat.

when you woke up, because Sebastian was so tired, he was fast asleep when you woke up. you decided to take a video, and post in on your instagram. you zoomed in on his face, 'I love you too.' you said, while giggling.

you knew the smell of bacon and coffee would take him up, so you made breakfast. 'good morning sweet heart.' he hugged you and kissed your cheek.

'what do you wanna do today? we can go snorkeling, we can take surfing lessons, we can get a couples massage, go skinny dipping...' you looked at him with a smirk, 'that sounds fun. but lets eat first.'