tom blurb #22

anon: tom's getting some love tonight! could you do a blurb about spending the day at the pool with him and the sm:hc cast like they did a while ago? but you're a little insecure about being in a swimsuit around everyone bc you don't think your figure is the best but tom reminds you that you don't need to be :)

"maybe this one..." you tried on, what seemed to be the fourth swimsuit today. you loved the suits, just not how they looked on you. "love, are you alright?" you heard his loving voice from outside the dressing room, "yeah im..fine"

you lie. you hated the way you looked in this suit. "can I see?" you sighed, knowing that he would have to see you at some point. "yeah, I guess." he opened the door, and sneaked in.

"wow, you look...incredible." he looked you up and down, and his eyes went dark, "no I dont. you can obviously see my cellulite, stretch marks, and my stomach pokes out." he frowned at your words, he couldnt believe how you didnt see that as beauty.

"darling, do you not think I see them? I do. but I see them as beauty. they are what make you, special and unique. maybe I like that you have stretch marks, maybe I like your cute tummy. why? because thats the tummy thats gonna hold and keep my future children safe. y/n, I still can never wrap my head around the fact that you are perfection."