bucky blurb

anon said: Can you do the soulmate thing with buck and 17 and can you please make it into a blurb ? Thanks ilysm 💖

17: 'I cant sleep. can I stay here?

you tried everything. counting backwards from 99. didnt work. sleeping on your stomach, back, right and left side, didnt work. flipping your pillow, blankets and no blankets, didnt work.

you decided to go see if sleeping with a friend would make it easier.

you knocked on his door a couple times, no answer. you decided to go ahead and walk inside. the shower was just turning off, so you knew why he didnt answer.

you went ahead and curled up in his bed, it was so much softer than yours was. you could feel your eye lids fall heavy, you could feel the bed dip down beside you, 'you have, five seconds to get out of my bed.'  'bucky im just trynna get some sleep!'

you felt his knife release from your neck, 'o-oh geez, im s-sorry y/n. I didnt realize it was you.' you turn over, to see bucky wrapped in a towel, with water dripping from his hard onto his chest. what a sight to see.

'I cant sleep. can I stay here?' 'well, you kinda already are.' you rolled back over, back facing him. 'great.' you sighed.

bucky layed down next to you, and out of instinct you got next to him, and swung your arm around his middle. he smiled a little bit, pulling you a little closer. 'goodnight y/n.'