Sebastian stan x reader

pairing: Sebatian Stan x Reader

plot: Sebastian comes home from filming for 4 months and surprises you

A/N: this is my first fic on Tumblr so is gonna be awful just warning you

triggers/warnings: not really

word count: I don't know, not a lot

(gif not mine cause I don't have that skill level)

It had been four months since you had been hugged by your boyfriend, kissed, caressed, and it was starting to really get to you. To the point whereto would spray his cologne on the pillow next to you, wear is sweat shirts, tank tops, stuff like that.

He was filming for I, Tonya , and you were so proud of him for getting this role, but the fact that you two would be separated for almost five months, he contemplated taking the role, but you pushed him to because you knew the role fit him all to well.

At about the final week mark of him filming, you were counting down the hours to him coming home, but you had no clue he would be coming come early. about a week early.

You were laying on the living room couch, feeling the walls close in on you, watching some random movie playing on HBO, when you heard the doorbell ring, weird, you though to yourself as you managed to get yourself up off of the couch after it rang a second time. hoping whoever it was to go away.

a sigh and a shrug left your lips as you walked to the door, stopping by the mirror sitting on the wall to make sure you somewhat presentable.

"How can I help you?" You said with a little bit of sass in your tone, a tall, dark, handsome man turned around, and low and behold, its Sebastian.

"Hi! I'm looking for y/n, I heard she lives here, missing her boyfriend, and i'm here to return him!"

You felt tears start to sting your eyes and a smile spread across your face, he's home, he is home, you thought to yourself, you stood there, in awe and shock, your jaw dropped to the floor. "Are you gonna hug me, or what?" He chuckled.

You practically jumped in his arms, almost knocking him down, you ran your hands through his hair, and kissed him all over. "Mmmm I missed you so much love." You whispered in his ear, he hugged you a little tighter after he heard that. Without dropping you, he grabbed his bags, and walked through the door.

You helped him unpack, you didn't tell him but you saw that he had stole your perfume, and you thought that was just the sweetest thing.

But none-the less, you two spent hours upon hours talking, eating, and enjoying each others company.

He told you about the cast, the set, and everything about the movie. He eventually had to fess up about the sex scene, and you have to admit (to yourself) that you got a little bit jealous, I mean. at least somebody got to enjoy with him while he was away.

But at the end of the day, you knew it meant nothing, because you belong to him, and he belongs to you. Just you two.

it was about 2 in the morning before he actually went to sleep, he fell asleep right on the couch, with his hair a little ruffled and you in his arms. You couldn't bare the thought of waking him up, so staying there in his arms were the best option. and your personal favorite.

You love it when he comes home early.