loki blurb

frappichino23 said: Loki and the phrase "Who hurt you?"

mild trigger warning

you were sitting on your couch, with your knees tucked underneath your chin. you didnt want to think about what had happened. but that was all you could do.

everytime you closed your eyes, you could hear his voice, see his face, sometimes you could feel him. even though it had been years, it still affected you.

Loki was supposed to come back to earth today, so that should help clear your mind of things. 'hello darling.' you heard from behind you, he was always sneaking up behind you.

'hi.' you simply stated, trying to wipe a tear from your face without him noticing. but of course, he did. 'y/n, are you okay?' damn it.

you sniffed and wiped away another tear, hugging your boyfriends middle. 'yes, im fine.' loki kissed the top of your head, and rubbed circles on your back, 'love, no you are not. tell me what is wrong.'

you broke down, tears flowing down your cheeks like a river, sobs and whines coming out of your mouth, it broke his heart to see you like this. 'it was a long time ago. I don't even know why im doing this.'

he swayed back and forth, humming softly to calm you down. 'dove, who hurt you?' he was looking into your eyes, hand cupping your jaw, 'I-it was b-bac-ck in hi-gh school. so-me k-kid tou-ched m-me.'

loki clenched his jaw, he had been to earth many times to know what that meant. he was furious. you could see the anger and guilt in his eyes, 'im so sorry y/n.' he kissed your forehead and pulled you in for another hug.

'from now on I will protect you. I promise.'