rainy, soft, warm days. ♒︎ Ashton Irwin

anon siad: Pls can I have an Ashton college scenario when it rains and you get caught in it then go to his dorm and it's all romantic and then the boys ruin the moment 😋 (maybe a little heated if that's okay)

I love college!5sos so much you have no idea

requests are open!!

one. two. three. four five six. thats how many rain drops you counted before it started pouring down hard rain.

you were walking to your boyfriends dorm room, which was across campus. good thing you were almost there. your phone started to ring, 'hello?'

'hey, I was just gonna tell you that if you haven't left yet you don't have to come over, since God decided to pour down buckets of rain.' you laughed, 'actually im right outside your dorm.' you heard him gasp, 'ok! I will meet you at the entrance!' he exclaimed.

you saw him run out towards you screaming your name, 'y/n!' oh no, he is gonna fall. yep, sure enough, he was running too fast and slipped and fell straight down.

you couldn't help but laugh. 'lets get you inside before you hurt yourself again.' you helped getting him off the ground, 'wait!' he got your attention, 'what?'

'you said you wanted to be kissed in the rain, so..' you pulled you in and kissed your lips sweetly. 'such a romantic.' you pulled back to catch your breath, 'lets go inside, cause I want to change clothes.' you agreed, and started to walk towards the door.

you both saw calum and Michael staring at you, 'aww, you are so cute.' Michael said, 'yeah, its sickening.' calum responded.

you and Ashton both laughed it off, after all they do this all of the time. so you are pretty much used to their remarks, it happens all the time.

when you walked in his dorm room, Luke was playing guitar on his bed. 'hey y/n.' he said, softly strumming his guitar, you can always count on them doing something music related. 'hey, you can change into these.' Ashton handed you a sweatshirt and a pair of shorts you must have left over one night.

'luke close your eyes!' ashton demanded, 'why?' he questioned, but he then realized that you two were soaking wet, 'ooohhhh ok got it.' he put both of his hands over his eyes.

you peeled your drenched t-shirt off, and unhooked your bra, and tossed it towards Ashton. he grabbed it and looked back at you, with a smirk on his face. you winked at him.

he walked over towards you, grabbing your ass and pulling you closer, he hooks his fingers inside your leggings and starts to pull them down. he kissed your lips, you pull on his hair a little bit which makes him moan a little bit.

'can I open my eyes now?' Luke says loudly. Ashton pulls back rolling his eyes, 'almost.' you take off your leggings and put on your shorts, but while you were pulling them up calum and Michael both walk in, 'so like I was sayong-oh, why hello y/n.' calum says, and winks afterwards.

you pull up the shorts and tie them up. 'really guys?' Ashton asks, 'its fine. you can open your yes now Luke.' you laugh, 'ugh fucking finally.'
all of the boys were talking about random drama, the girl calum hooked up with last night, Michaels girlfriend, and everything in between. you just laid on Ashtons chest, enjoying his presence.

'shit, I gotta go. I have practice. later guys.' he grabbed his bag and dashed out of the door. Ashton was drawing nothing on your back, kissing your forehead every now and then, whispering how much he loves you over Michaels and Lukes singing.

'I wish we could have more days like this' you told him, 'like what?' 'rainy, soft, warm days. where its me, you, the boys singing. I like it.' he smiled, 'you like them even though they tease us all the time?' you trail your finger up and down his chest, and bite your lip, 'yeah. I do.' 'me too.'