mama's girl ● tom holland

request: could you do an imagine where tom and reader have a kid that's a mama's boy/girl? (I'm a total mama's girl, so, yeah lol) thanks either way! :) xx.   -anon

word count: 464

you little five year old, Gracie Rose Holland, was a total mommy's girl.

she loved and adored you, as did you. and when tom left for filming, she was sad for a few days, but soon got over it because you took her to the zoo.

everyday you and  your little girl got closer and closer, so when you told her tom was coming home, she wasnt as excited as you thought she'd be. yeah she was happy to see her daddy again, but she was a total mama's girl.

and you loved to rub it in his face when you got the chance.

'rosie are you excited to see daddy today?' she nodded her head, 'yep!' she said, popping the p. 'do you think he brought me a present?' Gracie asked holding her stuffed lion in the air, 'I would hope so my love!'

she made you give her a piggyback ride while walking into the airport. she loved to play with your hair, she never got tired of it.

Gracie was the spitting image of you, she had all of your features. your nose, hair, smile, and laugh. she got some of tom too, his curls, ears, but she got the best out of both of you.

you pull out your phone from your back pocket, to see a text from tom:

tom ❤️: hey darling, we just landed. cant wait to see you both!

y/n 💕: were waiting for you!

you sent him a picture of Gracie smiling wide, and you laughing beside her.

'I dont see daddy!' she said looking all around her, she was now sitting criss cross on the floor. but when you spotted tom, he had yet to see you. you tapped Gracie on the shoulder, and then pointed at tom, and her face lit up.

'daddy!' she ran to him and jumped into his arms, your heart was swelling at the sight. 'hello darling! I missed you do much!'he said while peppering her face with kisses, 'I miss you too!'

he walked over to you pulling you into a hug and a kiss, 'hello my love, I missed you too' 'mm, I missed you more' Gracie was tapping your leg, 'I wanna kiss mommy!'

you picked her up in your arms, 'dont you want daddy to give you one?' she hid her head in your neck, and whispered in your ear, 'but I love you more mama' which made you laugh, and tom giggle because she didnt really understand how to whisper yet, 'really now?' she put her finger on his lips, shushing him.

'ready to go home?' you asked him, he sighed yes, and Gracie was now on toms back, surprisingly passed out. 'I think mama's girl is ready to go home too.'