harry holland blurb #15

anon: getting into a fight with harry holland and him saying smth rude and you being upset and jerking away from him everytime he tries to touch you and he feels bad. you're laying In bed that night and he lies down next to you, you curling into his chest

so he knew he messed up. and you knew that he didnt mean it, but it was the fact that he said it. and he gave you space, but all he wanted and craved was to touch you without flinching, to be near you.

so he sat outside the bedroom door, and he would sit there, and sit there, until either he thought was time for him to come in, or you would open the door and find him sitting there.

and he would just hug you, like he never hugged you before. he would curl his head onto your stomach, and he would have his arms wrapped around your waist, and you would feel comforted, but yet stupid.

"m' so so sorry for saying that love. didn't mean it, I would never, ever mean it." he sniffled, and you could tell that he was crying, and had been. you stuffed your hands in his ginger hair, and didnt really say anything. you just felt like it wasnt time yet.

so you guys just laid there, for hours. and you get up to get food, and you come back and noticed he had moved, and had fallen asleep. so, you take a swig of water, and wrap your arms and tangle your legs together, whispering to him that you forgive him.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 31.K READS!!! 

since this is my 200th "chapter" im going to stop this book here, but there is a new imagines book!! its just going to be titled 'imagines 2.0' so if you want more of my blurbs/fics go to there! thank you so much for reading this!! it means so much to me! 

much love from faye :)