pietro maximoff imagine

pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reder

warnings: no??

oh also you have ice powers

you and Pietro always had a playful relationship. a dating relationship was never confirmed by you two, but it was by the rest of the team. especially by Wanda. yes the were protective of each other, but she wanted him to be happy so badly.

it was time for yet again one of Tonys parties, which you so passionately hated. you were forced by the whole team to be there.

you were in a constant state of anxiety the whole party. always on edge, but thats how you lived your life. you only had your powers for a short period of time, about a year. and you had finally learned how to use and control them properly.

but of course, as the universe would have it, something always had to go wrong. the only people who knew about your abilities were Bruce and Tony, because they're the ones who discovered you. oh and of course Wanda, but she didn't tell, she knew you didn't want that.

everybody was cleaning up, then everybody heard a very familiar voice, 'well well well, somebody forgot to invite me.'

Loki. out of all people it just had to be him. nobody in the room liked him, exceptions for Thor. but the twins, and you especially, his septa gave all three of you your powers, but Loki made sure you got ice in particular, he had plans to make you his little servant and guardian. you escaped, but only for a short period of time.

he had captured you when he ate to New York for the first tie, he had built up a liking for you, so he gave you dangerous powers.

Thor and loki argued back and forth, he was making it a distraction, but you didn't even know what was happening, you were so fixated on the idea of freezing him to death that you didn't care if anybody else saw how you worked and did things.

'Tony, Tony' 'not now bruce!' 'Tony! LOOK!' he turned to look at you, and their faces covered in horror,

'y/n, calm down, deep breath' you made eye contact with him, your eyes turning a piercing shade of blue, your hair is now white as snow, your hands covered in a layer of frost, the temperature in the room dropping.

when you tilted your head sharply to the right, Tony went flying against the nearest wall, 'you guys might want to step back, now.' bruce said to everybody and they all took several steps back without question.

Pietro stood there in awe, he had no clue you were capable of such things, immediately then and there he fell just a little bit more in love with you.

with every step you took towards the tall black haired man, he got a little bit more scared, and you got a little more confident.

'y/n, its be-en a while-whi-while, I see you've been doing well.'

you clenched your fist and moved your hand, too ice shot out of the palm of your hand, his feet was frozen to the ground, he muffled a shit and looked up terrified at you.

everything from then on was a blur.

after hours upon hours you finally had your senses back, you were sitting in the lab, bruce and Tony were talking about ways to un-freeze loki, apparently you had frozen him all the way up to his chin.

'we cold always just leave him' 'Tony...' 'what?'

you manage to stumble your way to the door but Pietro caught you in the middle of falling, 'whoah, easy there Elsa' you gave him a cheesy grin, you hated the nickname but you had to admit, he knew how to put a smile on your face.

'what you did out there, it was pretty cool.' 'really? I don't remember much.' 'well I sure do'

'so you're not afraid of me?' 'of course not.'