joey tribbiani imagine

request: Hi! I was wondering if you could do a FRIENDS imagine or something? Maybe for Joey. There definitely isn't enough friends imagines out there
sorry I am just now getting to this anon! ive been busy lately :(

warnings: uh no

pairing: Joey Tribbiani x reader

setting/summary: you are long time friends with Monica and joey gets the hots for you ;)

when Monica had invited you over for thanksgiving, you didn't expect this.

Rachel, will, and ross were bickering over something that had gone on in high school, Phoebe was watching in amusement, chandler was finishing up his dinner, Monica was washing dishes, joey was still going after that turkey, and you. well you were doing a littlest of everything.

'y/n! did you know about this club in high school?' Rachel yelled from the living room, you held your hands up in defense, 'hey, I only went to that high school for senior year, so no.'

'well, thats not the point. the point is that you two, had a club that was made for people who hated me!' at this point, everyone was holding back their laughs.

'guys, just calm down! this was what, ten years ago?' as soon as you said that, they all realized what they were doing, fighting over something that was so silly.

after dinner was over, most of everyone left. 'hey, mon, im gonna head on home.' 'okay, thanks so much for coming!' she made her way over to hug you, 'oh sure! thanks for inviting me, it was so fun catching up with everyone!'

you said your goodbyes with everyone and headed out the door. you saw that joey was sitting on the ledge rubbing his stomach. 'too much turkey?' he quickly stood up, but regretted it fast.'no such thing!'

'ha ha, well im heading out, it was nice to get to meet you though!' he nodded and you started to make your way towards the stairs, 'uh, y/n?' you snapped your head to look at him, 'yeah?'

'would you like to go out sometime?' a smile greeted your cheeks, 'sure! I will give you a call.' 'ok! cant wait' he waved and you were on your way.

finally, I though he would never ask.